Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So guys, what do you prefer to do to a girl.... Mouth, Facial, or Cream Pie??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know what happens to the seamen when the girl swallows?

I mean is it nutritive? Does it coat the throat? Does it sheath the stomach lining like Pepto Bismol?

Some young chick I know told me the docs discovered she had a polyp-like formation on her ovaries that may prevent her from having chirren in the future. Is that where it attaches itself to when it takes a different route?

Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
      Anyone know what happens to the seamen when the girl swallows?

I mean is it nutritive? Does it coat the throat? Does it sheath the stomach lining like Pepto Bismol?

Some young chick I know told me the docs discovered she had a polyp-like formation on her ovaries that may prevent her from having chirren in the future. Is that where it attaches itself to when it takes a different route?

Just curious.
      I know you're just jokin on that last part, I would think it'd just get eaten up by your stomach acids

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
        Yea I swallow, not everytime, but I will if asked to. I had something like a 3some..not good
        You are like an erotic magnet on here Vida. So you've done more than one guy at a time?

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
          None of the above.

Straight to the A for me, everytime at the moment. Hey, she takes it.

Some of bringers comments are grim man, I smirked and took it well cos I like you bring, but maaaaan. lol....
          You must either have a small dick, or she's taken it up the ass alot before yall met. I tried to **** my gf in the ass once, didn't work out so well. I hurt her with regular sex, she was a virgin when we met.. Ever since then though, she won't let me try.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
            Facial is just for people who have been dumbed down by too much ****. I mean, you're going to get some head and bang a chick for 30-45 minutes and when you're getting close you just pull out and finish yourself off with your hand?!?

That defeats the purpose of ****ing, you might aswell stay alone and just masturbate.

The best is if a girl sucks you off until you blow it in her mouth and keeps going at it while all of that is going on. Now thats an intense orgasm. Same for nuttin' inside a girl, even with a rubber, it's much better than my right hand.

Bottom line, if i'm with a girl she's making me cum.
            I agree 100%.

Only one girl has swallowed everything and kept going and I'll never forget when she went down on me. My gf doesn't do it...she spits it out, clueless ***** ;(

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Glove View Post
              You must either have a small dick, or she's taken it up the ass alot before yall met. I tried to **** my gf in the ass once, didn't work out so well. I hurt her with regular sex, she was a virgin when we met.. Ever since then though, she won't let me try.
              Average mate, but thanks for asking.

I think she's taken a few up there but nowt major, some people just take a good ****, better than some others. I done this other chick awhile ago whom had taken more **** and it was a nitemare getting in either hole. Depends I guess.
              Last edited by Kris Silver; 07-19-2009, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X