Only in Pathetic England..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    , I laughed.

Back in Pakistan we would have killed the protesters. English are so weak. P*ssies. I piss all over them.
    That makes Pakistan 10x better than England...

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Link View Post
      why am i not surprised this thread is about muslims. seems like the only thing english people worry about is Muslims..

do something about it then foo's. close the gotdamm border
      LOL... i clearly said while i can't stand the people who did it.. i hate the government and other people who just allow them to do it. I don't give a **** who the hell did it.. nothing to do with them being muslim

You can be 100% sure that if they didn't have 300 policeman protecting them i doubt they would have done it. Like i said my issue is with the people allowing these type of twats to have a living and giving them protection so they can get awy with **** like this.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
        cos the government are p*ssies lol
        :lol1 at the government excuse. If someone disrespects Pakistan, we kill him. End of story.

You English come here on a public forum, complain about it and generalize all foreigners and then you do...nothing.

Comment

:lol1 at the government excuse. If someone disrespects Pakistan, we kill him. End of story.

You English come here on a public forum, complain about it and generalize all foreigners and then you do...nothing.
          we ? who's we ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
            That makes Pakistan 10x better than England...

No. I'm only saying that if you want to do something about it then do it in real life. Don't come here anonymously, complain about it and generalize all foreigners.

Comment

, I laughed.

Back in Pakistan we would have killed the protesters. English are so weak. P*ssies. I piss all over them.
              England sucks atm but i know for sure its in a far better state then Pakistan

Comment

Originally posted by KELLY BROOK View Post
                England sucks atm but i know for sure its in a far better state then Pakistan
                We will nuke England without hesitation. we don't think/care about the consequences. Can't say the same about England, .

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
                  we ? who's we ?

Comment

Whats with this generalisation of muslims. Lets not forget its only a handful of ignorants twats that were involved in the rememberance day burnings.

And Wazaa, you seriously need to stop chatting ****. Your a muslim right, so what did you do when the dutch dude drew pictures of the Prophet Muhammad?

If you havent killed him yet.... you're a P*SSY!

I've been to Pakistan mate. Its a ****ing ****hole!

Comment

England hammerd Pakistan in the cricket series hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X