Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Explodes on 'Biggest P*ssy' Haye Over Joshua Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have belief whatsoever in Haye, the man has the skills to beat both W.Klitschko and Fury, but he will never do it, he simply has no bottle, same as Fury said.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
      Haye would fight Tyson tomorrow it's just that Tyson wrongly accuses David for faking injury and says he'll never fight him makes no sense, one for the fans that.
      As a fan I wouldn't go anywhere near that fight. Haye's a massive liability.

Comment

Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
        I don't have belief whatsoever in Haye, the man has the skills to beat both W.Klitschko and Fury, but he will never do it, he simply has no bottle, same as Fury said.
        Does he? His skills are highly overrated to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
          Does he? His skills are highly overrated to me.
          For me, he is relatively skilled, I mean compared to current heavyweights, he is the most skilled.
          His latest K.O against Chisora was impressive, and I think he had the tool to beat W.Klitschko

Comment

Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
            For me, he is relatively skilled, I mean compared to current heavyweights, he is the most skilled.
            His latest K.O against Chisora was impressive, and I think he had the tool to beat W.Klitschko
            You think? Haye isn't unskilled, but it's his speed and explosiveness that have been behind a lot of his success. Take those away and I think you'd see a massive decline in his performances. Now look at Fury: terrible physique, average speed and power and quite naturally uncoordinated. Yet he's heavyweight champion of the world. How well do you think Haye does given similar tools? Pretty terribly I reckon.

As Haye gets older and has to rely on things other than his raw athleticism to win fights I think we're going to see him start to come unstuck.

Comment

Working...
            X