Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why won't Lomachenko fight Salido AGAIN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why won't Lomachenko fight Salido AGAIN?

Loma should be fighting Salido again at 130 Instead he is fight roman martinez(who robbed salido) in a boring fight at 130....I think Salido would expose Loma again in a rematch. ...thoughts?

Both are fighting for SFW titles on HBO in consecutive weeks in June. If they both win, I'm sure HBO will push for the unification.

Comment

"Exposed again" , if anything Salido helped seal that Loma is the real deal, who does that well against a veteran in his 2nd fight, almost knocking them out and losing a real close fight ?, Loma takes it too Salido in a rematch, don't be foolish.

Have you actually seen the fight ?.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
        "Exposed again" , if anything Salido helped seal that Loma is the real deal, who does that well against a veteran in his 2nd fight, almost knocking them out and losing a real close fight ?, Loma takes it too Salido in a rematch, don't be foolish.

Have you actually seen the fight ?.
        10 out of 12 rounds Salido clearly outworked Loma....and that was a weight drained Salido...at 130 Salido is much Stronger...

Comment

Originally posted by El Tejano View Post
          10 out of 12 rounds Salido clearly outworked Loma....and that was a weight drained Salido...at 130 Salido is much Stronger...
          Of course he did, he also flew in too the ring on a Mexican flag covered in your semen and conquered Ukraine, low blowing his way through society until he worked his way too Poroshenko giving him a mean clinch / headbut combo.
          Last edited by NChristo; 04-21-2016, 06:34 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot, didn't think :lol1:.

Comment

So we just going to ignore how Loma almost stopped Salido in the 12th?

Comment

Originally posted by El Tejano View Post
              Such a strong point. When it's Ward or Pac, the opponent was always "drained", but because it's Loma, they just say Salido was an giant among men. And, I'm not a Salido fan by any stretch.
              Loma fans are becoming like hardcore Golovkin fans in that they refuse to come to terms with reality. They make up no end of creative bullshyt to indulge their little fanboy fantasies. I'm hoping the guy is more than just flash but he's fought one good opponent and LOST. It goes back to what I say about anyone being able to be flashy but it doesn't work in pro ranks because you will get guys like Salido who won't play pitty-pat with you. They walk through your feather fisted punches and bring the fight. Loma would do well to sit down on his punches a little should he every get back in with Salido.

I don't have anything against Loma and I really hope he does well/steps it up. It's mostly the irrational fanbases that irk me.

Comment

Working...
              X