Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Esperanto: Universal Language In Existence Since The 1800's!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its the most widely spoken constructed language & its only spoken by 2M people? I'd say the construction failed mfers cuz I ain't heard of it til today.

Comment

If there was a universal language, it should be English.

Countries could speak whatever bizarre foreign gibberish they want, but every country should learn mandatory English as a second language at least or face potential nuclear consequences.

I just think foreign languages are weird and some don't even sound human, they just sound like a bunch of animals making clicking sounds.

English is the way go bro and God bless the US of A!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        If there was a universal language, it should be English.

Countries could speak whatever bizarre foreign gibberish they want, but every country should learn mandatory English as a second language at least or face potential nuclear consequences.

I just think foreign languages are weird and some don't even sound human, they just sound like a bunch of animals making clicking sounds.

English is the way go bro and God bless the US of A!
        Although I share your thought of English being the mandatory official language that should be taught in all foreign countries schools as the 2nd and global language, as well as the patriotism that followed your proclamation, however, English is from England not America.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
          Although I share your thought of English being the mandatory official language that should be taught in all foreign countries schools as the 2nd and global language, as well as the patriotism that followed your proclamation, however, English is from England not America.
          It's the language we all speak here in the USA, well at least all of us with papers.

Therefore, the English language is the best.

Comment

If anything instead of becoming more "connected" I think the challenge in today's world is really to preserve one's language and at a more micro level even accents/dialects from becoming too standardized. By preserving doesn't mean it is necessarily threatened to become extinct, but becoming watered down with words from English (or lingua franca of that country).

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              I'm sick of these liberal sissies destroying the cultures and traditions of people. Why the **** would we want a universal language.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                English is doing a decent job taking over. Its already the language of global business.

english is very difficult to learn. i learned spanish by accident. if you watch enough boxing in english, and start watching it in spanish, you'll be shocked how quickly you can pick it up.

french has 1/3 of the words, and i'm led to believe that it has very intuitive spelling. same with spanish on the spelling. if you hear a word pronounced correctly, you can almost surely spell it.

"I" and "eye" should not be pronounced the same way

Comment

Working...
                X