Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great article explaining why Amir Khan is STILL Floyds biggest threat at Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is right until the fight is over and Khan gets completely outclassed.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      True.

But I don't think Floyd has the power to stop Khan and I think it won't be easy to outpoint him.

I think Khan will get an early lead.
      Algieri has faced Provodnikov and Pacquiao, why would he fear Khan's power. And I agree, Mayweather should prevail but Khan doesn't give too many rounds away; even Algieri admitted that.

Comment

Originally posted by [HORUS] REBORN View Post
        See the thing is is that everyone has something bad to say about Khan, yet they don't post an alternative. Or they say some dumb **** like Brook or Thurman, who no one cares about. Or they say he should fight GGG. At that point there's no debating with these idiots.
        You don't have to answer back if you don't want to debate. There is nothing dumb about saying Mayweather should fight Thurman or Brook instead of Khan. They both hold world titles and Khan hasn't been a champ in over three years. Neither has ever lost a fight while Khan has lost 3 fights, 2 by KO. They have the punching power to hurt Mayweather and Khan clearly does not. Maybe in England Khan's devoted fans want him to fight Mayweather next. I'm pretty sure most of us statesiders would rather see Brook or Thurman get the fight because they earned it and Khan never did.

Comment

Does Amir Khan deserve a fight with Floyd Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            I agree...AK is STILL one of the two dudes with the tools that can cause Floyd the most problems IMHO....the other is Thurman
            Khan won't cause any problems to Floyd. His opposition is mostly garbage and he still can't really dominate consistently. People say Khan has these so called tools to outbox Mayweather, but what if Mayweather decides to come forward and put pressure. Then Khan will wilt and his tools will be taken away from him by Floyd and will be placed inside a toolbox and kept away from him. Khan will then get this toolbox back after the fight, to go back to use against C level opponents, the only time he can actually use these so called tools. Cause I didn't see them against Garcia, Diaz, Algieri, Maidana, Prescott, Peterson. Only saw them against Malignaggi, Collazo, Alexander, Kotelnyk, Judah, Molina. Basically he shows these tools against a certain level, certain, battleworn fighters but the tools all of a sudden disappear against some one with a pulse, fresher fighters, or fighters with decent pop.

Comment

Khan is a EASY fight for Floyd! Khan is fast but throws the exact same punches. Timing kills him, ask Danny? He pulls away like Andre Dirrell, easy target! Floyd would walk him down and batter him when close! I don't see it! Algeiri walked him down!

Comment

End of the day this is not make a wish foundation

Floyd will look at the economics and make his decision

If he doesnt pick who u want, dont start crying, he knows whats best for him

You armchair accountants dont know **** about anything.

If Floyd picks Khan over Thurman, Brook, Garcia, etc..then u best believe its because its more lucrative for him

Floyd has earned the right to pick whoever he wants for his final fight, enjoy him while he is still here

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
                  Let's be realistic, by end of July Khan will have talked his way into the fight, people will believe his crap again, and he'll seal the deal. . . Everyone will go on about how he will trouble Floyd.

Then on Fight Night it'll be a lopsided 3-9 or even a KO win for Floyd, and Khan will be considered a cherry pick, and he'll be full of excuses along with Pac
                  I too think Floyd UD's Khan 9-3 or 8-4 or something like that. Floyd is too smart, Khan is big (for WW) and quick with his hands but he makes errors that Floyd will exploit.

That said no one at WW will beat Floyd and so Khan may as well get the shot. He'll lose (99% likely) but will walk away with x millions of dollars and be ok with that days work. He is worth like $30 million, is 28 or so years old. He can take a huge final pay day and walk away with his money, youth and health.

Comment

Working...
                  X