No announcement yet.

[VIDEO]Bob Arum reveals Golovkin/Macklin at Rios/Alvarado II post fight presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King- View Post
    You're missing my point..... YES Chavez Jr is a huge step up for Golpvkin right NOW, as In if he is his next opponent.... But from what I understood you were mentioning JCC JR as an opponent for GGG AFTER a fight with Geale if h was to fight and beat Geale....

Would Chavez be a step up for Golpvkin after beating Geale???? Debateable, at best. (tjats what were talkig about here, no?) GGG beating Geale and then fighting JCC would be a small step backwards, if anything. the next logical fight would be Martinez. IMO.

Geale is undefeated, has a title and is a champion and is better then Chavez jr in a lot of people's eyes, myself included.... So how the hell would Chavez Jr be a step up after that fight? What would a JCC jr fight at that point prove besides the fact that he's on par with Martienz (assuming he wins)? If he wants to go the money route, Okay. But what I'm saying is if GGG beats Geale and takes his belt, his next step forward would be MARTINEZ, not Chavez Jr, I don't even know how you could think otherwise. Chavez Je has his own work to do, you say "it's not liek he lost by brutal KO" okay but he lost to the MAN at 160....his first big step up in competition. Who the hell has he beat before the Martinez fight? Manfredo? Rubio? Lee? Chavez jr would havr to earn a fight with Golovkin if he was to beat Geale, not the other way around. That's all I'm saying.

To each his own. If i put words in your mouth, sorry. Cheers.
    GGG ducking Chavez

Comment

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
      Criticizing a fighter does not make you a hater. I always criticized Canelo when I was a fan of his but that's no longer the case. I criticized GGG's fight vs Ishida and I certainly dont "hate" him. As a matter of fact, I have put about 5 people on GGG. Something I definitely wouldn't do if I "hated" a fighter, like Broner. I haven't told ONE person about Broner.
      I wasn't even talking to you.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        I wasn't even talking to you.
        But I was talking to YOU.

Comment

Working...
        X