No announcement yet.

Why Didn't Khan's Speed Beat Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Didn't Khan's Speed Beat Canelo?

Before the fight Amir said his speed would help him beat Canelo and he was happy with the weight
    It Was Fast
    85.71%
    It Was Slow
    4.76%
    It Was Medium
    4.76%
    Snails Pace
    4.76%

Why do you ask that question when you clearly didnt watch the fight. Khan was up 5-0 on the cards before he was murdered. R.I.P. A'Mere Con

Comment

Originally posted by Impey View Post
      Before the fight Amir said his speed would help him beat Canelo and he was happy with the weight
      "Timing beats speed"-Floyd sr

Comment

Because Canelo has the knowledge of distance and timing and thats something Khan has an issue of maintaining discipline of

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnbiased View Post
          Why do you ask that question when you clearly didnt watch the fight. Khan was up 5-0 on the cards before he was murdered. R.I.P. A'Mere Con
          Up 5-0? Are you being serious?

Comment

I had it 4-1 but i agree.........he was way ahead

Comment

Khan was nowhere close to up 5-0..Canelo had him timed by the 3rd round

Comment

Talking about Amir's speed -

"I'm sorry for my lapse of judgement in respect of my speed." - Amir Khan

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing...ng-ban-8362803

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                  Khan was nowhere close to up 5-0..Canelo had him timed by the 3rd round
                  Bro if you want to count him landing the better body shots while being out pointed 7 punches for every 2 punches landed you can make the same point that c.j. ross had fair judging in the mayweather bout. Alvarez landed a ton of body shots the first 5 versus floyd but I still view it as a 12-0 shut out.

Comment

Bro if you want to count him landing the better body shots while being out pointed 7 punches for every 2 punches landed you can make the same point that c.j. ross had fair judging in the mayweather bout. Alvarez landed a ton of body shots the first 5 versus floyd but I still view it as a 12-0 shut out.
                    Khans flashy shots were hardly landing man, Canelo won the 4th and 5th and was winning the 6th

Comment

Working...
                    X