Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum: "It's all 'Alice in Wonderland for Floyd"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still trying to get over how poorly written that first paragraph was. Terrible and corny to say the least.

more Statements + no negotiations = Who gives a *****?!

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
      When Floyd made a comment about arum he said something about it. He said Floyd is delusional. That wS the next day. So get out of here with that.
      Ok, ok you obviously know these guy's schedules better than I do. I'm sure a guy like Arum sits on forums all day waiting to answer questions by other boxers.

Comment

I'm still trying to understand why people have such an interest in discussing this topic.It's the same exact people,using the same exact quotes,with the same exact arguments and it involves same exact posters discussing it,day in and day out.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          "yesterday i was lying, today i am telling the truth."

same guy? yup same guy...

And Floyd and his team is known for telling the truth too? gtfo ... stupid..

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
            Ok, ok you obviously know these guy's schedules better than I do. I'm sure a guy like Arum sits on forums all day waiting to answer questions by other boxers.
            Bottom line is he knows. Everybody whether big or small has somebody watching what's going on on boxing websites.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
              I'm still trying to understand why people have such an interest in discussing this topic.It's the same exact people,using the same exact quotes,with the same exact arguments and it involves same exact posters discussing it,day in and day out.
              Its become a PR battle and People are eating it up. Smh.

Comment

Arum and Floyd

2 lying sacks of **** that should no longer be interviewed unless its to announce the fight

Comment

It's more like "Weakpak" in Wonderland...You can't help but wonder why Manny gets "Weak".

Comment

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
                    It's more like "Weakpak" in Wonderland...You can't help but wonder why Manny gets "Weak".

christ

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                      So according to this, Pacquiao is agreed to full testing with no cutoff?
                      There's been a video posted here several times regarding your question, i wonder how you could have missed it.

What's amazing is that *****s keeps denying it and then retorts back to Arum said..., Roach said..., Koncz said..., etc...etc..etc...

Pac himself said it on vid he is willing to do the test even in the middle of the fight.

Problem is floyd says he's not thinking of boxing, he just wants to do a monolouge rant guised as an interview where he contradicted and confirmed some of the accusation against him.

Comment

Working...
                      X