Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

beleive it or not maidana is now a high risk-low reward fighter !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beleive it or not maidana is now a high risk-low reward fighter !

he put up a great fight but he has no strap and he doesnt draw his argentina fans to the usa and i beleive he was basically a mandatory and his claim to fame was beating khan but due to being out skilled and having a bad ref he got the short end of the stick.

Imagine if this fight happened a year ago, and GBP didn't pay him to step aside? Maidana was always a slaughter goat for GBP, they never had big plans for him.
    Last edited by Kaspa9t9; 12-15-2010, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Couple of fights and he'll be a mandatory again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
        Couple of fights and he'll be a mandatory again.
        under which belt wbc ibf wbo ?

Comment

What do you mean "now" TS?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            thats what i thought...he's always been high-risk low reward no? he doesnt bring much to the table in terms of money, or mass publicity but can put your career backwards a step or two very easily....

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
              thats what i thought...he's always been high-risk low reward no? he doesnt bring much to the table in terms of money, or mass publicity but can put your career backwards a step or two very easily....
              he's probably higher reward now than he was before the Khan fight, fans will want to see him again, HBO will put up money to have him on. him v the loser of alexander bradley have already been talked about

Comment

hope he gets some good fights from GBP and they don't screw him up!!!

Comment

I doubt bradley and alexander would be too keen to face maidana now,actually timmy probably would hes a warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    my thoughts exactly.

Comment

Working...
                    X