No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael officially becomes a pacman d.i.c_k rider

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
    I think that a ten eight round could be scored depending on your scoring criteria, however, it should have made no difference on the fight result anyway since Mosley never won another round after that.
    It's very hard to give Mosley a 10-8 rnd based on two very hard shots without a knockdown? The last 30-45 secs of rnd 2 floyd had recuperated and hit shane with a couple hard clean shots.

Until Dan shaves his beard because Floyd JMM did over 1mil ppv's then I will consider him unbiased.

Comment

Are you guys kidding 95% of that article was praise for Floyd just because 5% of it wasn't straight up ass kissing doesn't mean he's biased. It's called objective jounalism you fools!!!

Comment

I simply don't see the bias in the article. All I see is giving credit where credit is due. A lot of guys like calling journalists bias, but you guys need to look at yourselves also. Saying Mayweather is gonna beat Pacquiao as easily as he beat Mosley is total crap. There's a reason everyone wants the fight, and it because it's so hard to predict who will win.

So yeah, biases exist everywhere, but moreso in forums than in article, IMO.

Comment

I see nothing wrong with the article. I find it praises Mayweather more than anything else. I think some of you on here must be Floyd's mother, father or gay lovers.

It seems that, unless a writer claims that Floyd is the best ever and that he could beat Sugar Ray Robinson via 2nd round TKO, you claim that writer to be bias. Some of you need to get a damn grip.

Comment

I only consider Dan biased because he didn't keep his word. Yes this article was not totally biased. Dan can poke anyone he wants he is entitled.

Dan contradicts his own self on numerous occassions when discussing floyd. He says floyd avoided top ww's but he had zab and baldo in his top 5 when floyd fought him. He says floyd ducked Coyto and Marg, but he wrote an article for espn detailing the money issues that prevented the fights from getting made.

I like Dan and read all his stuff. He just is very inconsistent.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              zab and baldo in his top 5 when floyd fought him.
              Come on now you don't really consider either one of those fighters anywhere near Floyds league do you? Baldo was a cinderella story who was an unlikely Welterweight champ so he had to be somehwere in the top 5 otherwise it would be irresponsiable journalism on Dan's part and not for nothing but Judah was the former WW champ and Dan very well could not have of justcompletely dropped him from his ranking's because of one loss.

Comment

Working...
              X