No announcement yet.

Hatred toward Police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gary Smith View Post
    Police are *******s, I don't like them. They always stop me during day time or night time, when I walk to the 7-11 or walk to target. They just don't ever stop stalking me and I'm white, its not my fault that nothing exciting ever happens in our town. Why do they have to be up my ass all the time.

If I jog, the police ask me why am I jogging... Umm, to exercise? Like its ****ing incredibly ******ed, why else would I be jogging? Why do you have to hassle me, is it because you choose a boring job in a boring ass town where nothing exciting ever happens?
    You're lucky to live in a boring town

Comment

Are the cops really that bad in America?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister_Spooky View Post
        Are the cops really that bad in America?
        Does Redman knock out rabbits?

I go for a 5 min bike ride to wawa and cant help but pass 3 diffrent police cars just driving up down the road. i go to the station to file a complaint since im being profiled every time i ride my bike and they say its just shift changes.
        Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 10-07-2009, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem View Post
          Does Redman knock out rabbits?

I go for a 5 min bike ride to wawa and cant help but pass 3 diffrent police cars just driving up down the road. i go to the station to file a complaint since im being profiled every time i ride my bike and they say its just shift changes.
          Damn, that's totally fucked up.

Comment

I think it has alot to do with how you know them. Like my friend's dad is a swat team sargent for a town outside of philly and hes a very cool guy though im sure he would look at me the same way every other cop does if i wasnt friends with his son. i got another friend that used to do 911 dispatching knew all the cops and he would get away with all kinds of stuff. ever race a cop car down the highway and not have to worry about getting pulled over? its fun. Sure he gets out of the car like hes going to kill you but once they relize who you are they make a funny comment strike up a conversation and leave........of they dont know you and you get a gun pointed at you, car torn apart, handcuffed, car impounded, license torn up on the spot and you get to spend the night in jail.

Comment

All I hate is the bent corrupt one's.If they do there job right I don't give a f--k.If they get the serious scum off the streets.Peados rapists pimps scagdealers murderers etc.Without them the world could be a serious nasty place.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
                  All I hate is the bent corrupt one's.If they do there job right I don't give a f--k.If they get the serious scum off the streets.Peados rapists pimps scagdealers murderers etc.Without them the world could be a serious nasty place.
                  i dont think people mind the real cops, the detetives and ones who put proper crinimals into jail.

its the pc plods walking/driving around giving u **** for no reason, hassling u and generally taking it out on u cos they are too stupid to be a real cop, and pull u over for doing 32 in a 30 and checking all your tyres, tax, insurance making u 15 minutes late for work just cos they are bored or dont like the look of u.

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
                    It's the heavy scum you've got to watch out for because it just becomes like the snitches bitches and they'd put anybody in the s--t so they can walk.Think about it if you had a dollar for every we felon a cop commits you'd have a milliondollar by now.The snitches are the worst and the bent police.I don't disrespect decent hardworking people tho who want the scum off the streets.Think about it tho a police does one we thing wrong there jobs on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                      i dont think people mind the real cops, the detetives and ones who put proper crinimals into jail.

its the pc plods walking/driving around giving u **** for no reason, hassling u and generally taking it out on u cos they are too stupid to be a real cop, and pull u over for doing 32 in a 30 and checking all your tyres, tax, insurance making u 15 minutes late for work just cos they are bored or dont like the look of u.
                      Yep mate good post second that.Have some green.

Comment

Working...
                      X