Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any conspiracy theorists (planet x cern chemtrails)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
    Told you before it's not my fault your mom preferred Muslim men
    And in no particular order
    Scarface
    underrated film. pacino should have won best actor. de palma best director. film should have been best picture.

Goodfellas
    great selection.

Leon
    a favorite of mines. needs to have part 2. portman is older. continue the storyline with an older portman...___ media oligarchs at hollywood running out of ideas...

Akira
    Ghost in the Shell Franchise > Akira

Gangs of new York(bill the butcher is a fxckin
    baddass)

overrated film....
    The green mile
    great film. great selection.

Cheech and chong
    meh...

the godfather(all 3)
    another personal franchise favorite.

needs a 4th with old vincenzo corleone aftermath storyline....

Pulp fiction
    tarantino's best film. everything has been downhill since...

Honourable mention-finding nemo
    rango > nemo

Comment

Wasn't hating
      Just wanted to see what his thoughts were,as bluebeam is the only evidence I have seen to support this theory
      And I fell asleep through the matrix
      Fxck keanu reeves
      everything been's downhill since matrix 1 for the disgusting wachkowski sisters...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        ive heard of that simulation theory before....

just watch the matrix mchatin....

just dont end up being transgendered like the wachkowski bros err sisters....

I personally feel that the Matrix is really about how the elite are feeding off us, both economically and spiritually through their Satanic rituals. While we live in a dreamworld without realizing the truth.

The Wachowskis are probably close to the power players in Hollywood given their sexual deviancy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          I personally feel that the Matrix is really about how the elite are feeding off us, both economically and spiritually through their Satanic rituals. While we live in a dreamworld without realizing the truth.

The Wachowskis are probably close to the power players in Hollywood given their sexual deviancy.
          you already know about how i feel about the ____ media oligarchy in hollywood.

ive made extensive threads discussing this subject at hand....

from the everything is connected thread (unfairly deleted, broke no rules, one of my best threads ever, i was really high, and i totally forgot what i wrote....) to the thread showing who controls the 6 largest multi media companies in america which was deleted despite it breaking no rules.... to david geffen and the gay mafia in hollywood...

im giving the people pearls of wisdom here and people ignored the threads or the threads were deleted.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            From the bottom up. You are clearly confused. And I do mean that in the most respectful way, my guy. Gravity in point of fact, has never been proven. And neither has relativity. And that's why beliefs are so twisted. I suggest you really take the time to undo the disinformation you've been indoctrinated with.
            If relativity hasnt been proven then how do you explain time dilation? Spin precession between two objects orbiting each other? It predicted the discovery of neutron stars, black holes, and gravitational waves. E=Mc2 lead to the fields of quantum physics and nuclear physics.
            There is a huge list of the ways relativity plays a vital role in modern physics and through the technology we use daily. What of sat nav technology? How time dialition needs to be taken into account.
            Do you believe there is zero evidence these theories? What is your better explanation for how we calculate the mass of an object and its relation with time?

I've already and clearly told you, that it's density that make things come back to earth.
            Explain to me why density causes an object to move downwards and not another direction?

because the natural law of density makes anything more dense than air return to earth,
            There is no 'law of density'.
            Density by itself doesnt make an object move. Gravity does that.
            Explain to me how without gravity why an object denser than air moves towards the ground.

just like buoyancy in water. That is a fact.
            Buoyancy is an upward force. Not the same as air at all.
            The magnetic core of the earth, causes the earth, it's waters, the moon and whatever else they claimed to stay in a ball, that's gravity in a nutshell.
            Gravity is a consequence of the curvature of spacetime. Nothing to do with objects having a magnetic core.

no ones ever been able to get water to stay in a ball. It's always done it's natural thing and leveled out, flat.
            What do u mean no ones ever been able to get water to stay in a ball? We cant manipulate gravity. Gravity is the force which causes water to level out.
            The natural thing you talk about is gravity.
            In zero gravity water stays as a ball, as the many many videos on space stations show. But you believe these are CGI.

What force causes water to flow downward?

There are countless videos showing things go out of sight and then back into view using high powered lenses. I actually find it odd that you believe that doesn't happen. They've done it in the salt flats and many other long areas to prove the earth is actually flat. Just like you, I and everyone else sees it on a daily basis.
            Read what i wrote again.
            A ship, not just disappearing out of view but clearly sinking lower over the horizon....but then appearing to rise up again when zoomed in closer.

And they say that you see partial moons because the earth is blocking the light of the sun by causing a shadow against the moon. You are right that that's not why, because it isn't why and the globe earthers are lying, so I do agree with that.
            Ive never heard anyone explain the moon phases as being caused by the Earths shadow.
            That is a lunar eclipse. What is your explanation for lunar eclipses?
            Last edited by The Noose; 11-27-2016, 01:55 PM.

Comment

you already know about how i feel about the ____ media oligarchy in hollywood.

ive made extensive threads discussing this subject at hand....

from the everything is connected thread (unfairly deleted, broke no rules, one of my best threads ever, i was really high, and i totally forgot what i wrote....) to the thread showing who controls the 6 largest multi media companies in america which was deleted despite it breaking no rules.... to david geffen and the gay mafia in hollywood...

im giving the people pearls of wisdom here and people ignored the threads or the threads were deleted.....

Well that's why I made this thread
              Care to elaborate and share your theories
              Seems like you have something to add

Comment

underrated film. pacino should have won best actor. de palma best director. film should have been best picture.

great selection.

a favorite of mines. needs to have part 2. portman is older. continue the storyline with an older portman...___ media oligarchs at hollywood running out of ideas...

Ghost in the Shell Franchise > Akira

baddass)

overrated film....

great film. great selection.

meh...

another personal franchise favorite.

needs a 4th with old vincenzo corleone aftermath storyline....

tarantino's best film. everything has been downhill since...

rango > nemo
                You know this is a solid list
                Leon is probably my all time fave
                I watched that at 11 years old and decided I wanted to be a hitman
                Gary oldman is also very good in the film

Comment

OK so why do you believe this?
                  Last edited by DJ Enerate; 11-27-2016, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

The simulation theory isn't really that we're plugged in like the movie The Matrix. We are actually part of the simulation. This Universe is a simulation of our creators universe inside a super computer. There could be endless simulations. Our creators universe is also a simulation. A simulation inside a simulation inside a simulation. If one day we are able to create a simulated universe then it becomes billions to 1 that we are in base reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
                      The simulation theory isn't really that we're plugged in like the movie The Matrix. We are actually part of the simulation. This Universe is a simulation of our creators universe inside a super computer. There could be endless simulations. Our creators universe is also a simulation. A simulation inside a simulation inside a simulation. If one day we are able to create a simulated universe then it becomes billions to 1 that we are in base reality.
                      I get what you mean. That's a separate theory and way of looking at things.

I just think The Matrix is a perfect metaphor for the Satanic elite and how they are feeding off the sleeping masses.

Comment

Working...
                      X