Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Tickets for Canelo vs Smith a BUST so far!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
    I was curious to see what has sold and the $45 section is sold out but plenty of the $50 seats are available. The higher priced seats have crickets chirping...

I hope its a BUST as pay back for him dropping the belts and not taking on the real champ.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/canelo-a...0050E7B098274A

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
      Just stream it like the rest of us for free.

it's funny, for me the peak streaming years were like 2012 - 2014. now i find that the streams are higher quality, but they're on sities that are littered with ads and barely useful. and if they are useful they're taken down quickly.]

i miss the old days of the boxing guru. that guy made things easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        For that matter I ain't paying the $75 for this on PPV either. I'll catch the replay next week.

This **** should be on regular HBO.

Comment

First off grow up and don't call me an Idiot, I can only tell you what I see on ticket master plenty of BLUE seats available, plenty even right now. You can believe who and what you want this card is a BUST! Most seats sold are probably give aways....

Don't worry numbers will surface.

Fans turning away from Nelo....

Here have some of this.....
          You are an idiot and already caught lying you said looking on ticketmaster looks like 75% of tickets haven't been sold. That's BS. Someone just posted the pic of the seats that are still available. The VENUE not canelo or golden boy has already confirmed that they have been selling at a faster rate then Manny did when he filled that arena to 40k. The people at the venue have said they are on track to have 45-50k which would be an arena record and surpass what Manny did in his prime. This fight is NOT having problems selling tickets. There is no other fighter out today who is fighting in these kinds of stadiums and doing 40K plus attendance.

Whether you like the fight or not don't be stupid the fight is in texas on a MEXICAN Holiday. Sorry if GGG can't do ticket sales like this and can't fight in big boy stadiums.
          Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-15-2016, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            (blue dots are the unsold seats)

Yesterday, Eric Gomez said 36k were sold. Seems about right.
            The record in that arena is by Manny when he fought Clottey

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manny_...Joshua_Clottey

"The fight was rewarded with a paid crowd of 36,371 and a gate of $6,359,985, according to post-fight tax reports filed with Texas boxing regulators.[17] Counting complimentary tickets delivered to sponsors, media outlets and others, the Dallas fight attracted 41,843"

If Canleo already sold 36K and still has more days to get sales especially walk up sales which are huge in boxing. he will easily pass the attendance record from Manny. The Venu is not saying maybe we get 40K they have already said it will surpass Manny and has a shot at hitting 50k.

Comment

StubHub has solid seats going for $91. Just above the field level.

Comment

Typical Kneecan scum in this thread, .

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Okay cool. Thanks bud.
                  Yo what fight is that in that 2nd gif of your sig?...lmao...

Comment

I was curious to see what has sold and the $45 section is sold out but plenty of the $50 seats are available. The higher priced seats have crickets chirping...

I hope its a BUST as pay back for him dropping the belts and not taking on the real champ.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/canelo-a...0050E7B098274A

You suck and so does Gift Garcia and this bait thread. The live gate is going to be fine, the question about how many PPVs selling is another question. though.

Comment

Everyone tells me they are not getting the ppv because Canelo's avoiding the big fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X