Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Mora vs. GGG (How long can the Latin Snake Last with GGG?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Mora vs. GGG (How long can the Latin Snake Last with GGG?)

Man after the Geale fight I can't imagine any fighter that can give GGG a 12 round fight (@160). I think GGG's power is so amazing, and he can set up the punches to land so well that its impossible for any 160lbs fighter to withstand his onslaught. Not to mention his granite chin....

I know this fight will never happen as it does nothing for GGG. Still I think its an interesting match-up since Mora has a tricky style to go up against (even though he is obviously in the decline). How many rounds do you guys think Mora would last? I think he would last to 6.

I think mora could last all 12 rounds.. His experience, movement and jab would cause ggg a lot of problems trying to get off punches

Comment

This is the fight I want to see. Too bad HBO does not.

Mora would present a tough style for Golovkin. His movement and awkwardness would definitely frustrate GGG. Mora also has the height and reach advantage and has never been stopped.

Golovkin would win imo but it's a good challenge for him. If he could stop Mora that would be a nice feather in his cap.

Comment

Mora should fight Molina and the loser retires. And the winner retires.

Comment

no more gatekeepers and no hopers for GGG. Its time for a fight vs a star or a noteworthy name.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
            no more gatekeepers and no hopers for GGG. Its time for a fight vs a star or a noteworthy name.
            That would be awesome. Know of any?

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
              He fights 3-4 times a year. These types of fights are inevitable. If GGG can't get Cotto, what other big name can he realistically fight in the fall. GGG/Mora is a solid fight.

Comment

I actually think The Latin Snake would be GGGs toughest possible opponent at 160

Latin snake got some slither in him

Comment

Lasts? Mora UDs Golovkin 8-4.

Comment

Mora would cause problems for him. That is for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X