Pacman
    14.58%

The poll is expired.

Prime for prime it is Hopkins for sure imho

Comment

E n z o M a c c a r i n e l l i ! ! !

ATG Chin!

Comment

Khan at 147 will have the toughest chin, mark my words.

Comment

Hopkins, as great defensively as he was, in his prime I seen him eat some hard hard shots without getting stunned or hurt. Second Pacquiao, 3rd Mayweather. That said all of them have solid chins.

Comment

Voted Pac-man!

Comment

BHop hands down.

pacquiao has been knocked out three times, twice with headshots and either dropped or hurt on numerous occasions.

floyd has only been hurt a few times, but thats mainly a credit to his defense. his chin is very good but not like BHops.

BHop is in the discussion for best chin ever imo, only down four times two of which were kind of flash knockdowns. all four came in just two fights too, only seen him hurt two other times in addition to that, again in the same fight and very late in his career. he has fought some murderous punchers as well and many of them were naturally bigger men.

BHop probably has the best chin of this generation, he is certainly up there and definitely ahead of pacquiao and mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                BHop hands down.

pacquiao has been knocked out three times, twice with headshots and either dropped or hurt on numerous occasions.

floyd has only been hurt a few times, but thats mainly a credit to his defense. his chin is very good but not like BHops.

BHop is in the discussion for best chin ever imo, only down four times two of which were kind of flash knockdowns. all four came in just two fights too, only seen him hurt two other times in addition to that, again in the same fight and very late in his career. he has fought some murderous punchers as well and many of them were naturally bigger men.

BHop probably has the best chin of this generation, he is certainly up there and definitely ahead of pacquiao and mayweather.
                which fights were BHop down in?

Comment

Originally posted by DetroitFast View Post
                  pascal a couple times, but took it like a champ

Comment

Originally posted by DetroitFast View Post
                    1st sergundo mercado fight he went down twice

Comment

Working...
                    X