No announcement yet.

Austin Trout Injured for Canelo fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin Trout Injured for Canelo fight

He didn't say it himself but his S&C coach talks about it here. Kind of hard for me too understand but I think it might be my computer lol

yeah, totally believable.

Comment

All fighters/fighters team coming off a loss or poor performance cite an injury after the fight. It's becoming a trend. They are not ashamed at all.

Comment

If it was so bad that it caused him to lose the fight, then he should have postponed or pulled out.

Comment

lets just assume all fighters are somehow injured going into fights because everytime a fight happends somewhere along the line you hear someone talking injuries

Comment

Even injured, he beat Cinnamon by 4 rounds. Impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by KhalidAMuhammad View Post
              If it was so bad that it caused him to lose the fight, then he should have postponed or pulled out.
              lol I think he said it happened during the fight but I couldn't understand him so I'll rewatch it later. I'm not sure I believe it Austin himself said he was fine lol

Comment

I was waiting for this lol....now wait for Trout seen the fight and felt he won is next lol

Comment

he got injured from the knockdown I seen it he twisted his ankle looked bad like Gareth Bale type injury

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Even injured, he beat Cinnamon by 4 rounds. Impressive.
                    Another "boxing fan" who is commenting on a fight he hasn't watched. I'm starting to think that the majority of posters here don't even bother to watch anything more than some youtube highlights of fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X