Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Despite Loss, is The Philippines' Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... is the Philippines' best? He WAS the best.

Donaire IS the best.

For the first time I skipped Ronnie's article after reading the header.

Comment

The butthurt is strong with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by G22 View Post
        I think I got the ones that matter though.
        Pacs had a career he can be proud of but he isnt a mexicutioner and its silly to call Marquez a Filicutioner when he is losing the series 2-1
        Couldn't have said it better myself. BRAVO!

Comment

Old Geezer

why do they let this old geezer with dimentia keep writing articles... they must feel bad for the king of MP nut jobs. this is probably on his bucket list.

Comment

Ronnie ur a chump!! When you beat a legend, you became a legend. Not only did JMM beat Pac but knocked him out, whoever ko's Pac deserves to be "Fighter of the Year" Heck even "Fighter of the Decade" LMFAO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
              Come on Ronnie, look at the replay and talk us through what happened.....

Ronnie " crybaby " Nathanielz.....
              Ronnie " crybaby " Nathanielz..... <--- hahaha!!!

Comment

Nonito doesnt give a **** about the philippines. Him going there after his ko win over arce is a slap in the face for manny. Nonito always wanted what manny has and will get his hands dirty to get it. He doesnt even live in philippines nor help them with poverty. I bet he doesnt even speak tagalog. If yall know filipinos the way i do is that they are socially competitve. They always gotta be 1+ on eachother.

Comment

Yeah Pac Boy is the best at getting knocked out. He does it so well he should be getting the best boxer to ever get hit in the face award. Hell he has my vote for the best boxer to get put to sleep by a punch to the face. Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Comment

I'll talk you through it. Me Pac Boy, me get hit in face by Marquez who beat me three times already. Me felt the pain of Marquez punch & since it knocked all the steroids out me when he hit me I went to sleep. Me should have taken Floyd's $40million offer & took the test. Now people see me for th fraud I really am, even my wife laughed at me laying in the ring like beached whale. Wish I was smart like Floyd, maybe I could've beat Marquez like he did... Me so stupid & my face wtill hurt from Marquez hitting me in it..... Booooooooooo Hoooooooooo

Comment

Dude at least Nonito proves he's clean, Pac Boy won't even take a simple little test. As far as helping hie people out, they are to stupid to know whe n their government officials are screwing them. Why you think Pac Boy won't leave Bob Arum, he likes getting screwed just like the rest of his supporters. .....

Comment

Working...
                      X