40 points 18 rebounds 9 assist........damn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40 points 18 rebounds 9 assist........damn

Lebron is a beast...............

Of course you make this thread after Lebron has a great game, but you're no where to be found when he sucks.

Great game though, I don't understand how he and Wade aren't doing what they did in the second half all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Of course you make this thread after Lebron has a great game, but you're no where to be found when he sucks.

Great game though, I don't understand how he and Wade aren't doing what they did in the second half all the time.
      Exactly. Green k for u,, red k and reported for 'larry'.

Comment

yea those 2 loses in a row hurt me bad...but him and Wade did what they should do................beautiful performances

Comment

maybe because they had 2 days offs

Comment

he'll forever be over rated.

Comment

That was beastly! Think he ended 40/18/9/2/2 on 50% shooting and he got Wade going again.

Comment

Mvp
                mvp
                mvp

Comment

best scorer to ever play = Kevin Durant

best offensive player to ever play = Lebron

current best defender in the league = Lebron

This is a good era to be a basketball fan.

Comment

That stat line is inhuman to look at, and those 18 rebounds really deserve serious mention. He was going at the boards.

One thing Lebron and Wade were doing is work off each other, and it again raises the question of why they don't do that all the time. It's almost impossible to stop them when they are both actively involved in the play and setting each other up.

Comment

Working...
                    X