Originally posted by Chew BackAtacha View Post
    there is no hope for you
    Go ahead, bootlick the Zionist.

See if i care.

Last shot at redemption I'll give you.

Google
    "jews in the obama administration"

Click the first link

Now ask yourself, who runs the country and the news?

Comment

Originally posted by -ALEJANDRO- View Post
      Go ahead, bootlick the Zionist.

See if i care.

Last shot at redemption I'll give you.

Google
      "jews in the obama administration"

Click the first link

Now ask yourself, who runs the country and the news?
      ?????

why do you hate jews?

Comment

?????

why do you hate jews?
        Never said I hate jews.

I'm trying to help you so you can see the world for what it really is.

Let me ask you, are you a hip hop fan?

Comment

Never said I hate jews.

I'm trying to help you so you can see the world for what it really is.

Let me ask you, are you a hip hop fan?
          yes

you dont believe this bull****, do you?

Comment

Listen and read.

Some of your questions may be answered, but you will come out with more questions.

I am here to give you my hand and guide you.

Listen and give me feed back, now keep in mind pay attention to the lyrics and put it together.

Comment

yes

you dont believe this bull****, do you?
              As I said no.

The whole concept of the music industry being part of Illuminai is a joke itself and a trend to get attention.

I call it a distraction.

Comment

there is no hope for you
                Hope is just a word for you to sit on your azz to wait for something to happend while our world crumbles.

Once you realize that theres no hope... you will stand up and do something about you or your life... make things happen.

Comment

Originally posted by PR13 View Post
                  Hope is just a word for you to sit on your azz to wait for something to happend while our world crumbles.

Once you realize that theres no hope... you will stand up and do something about you or your life... make things happen.
                  conspiracy's are something that weak minded people use to somehow shift blame from themselves, like their is some 'higher power' keeping them down.

all it is bitterness

Comment

Celebrities and NWO don't work together like that, atleast not the the degree they make us thing.

The whole JayZ, Lady Gaga and such being part of Illuminati is simpley a trend.

Although the NWO uses them without them knowing they're being used as puppets.

Ever wonder why when innocent muslims get killed by drone missles or attacks on other foriegn countries is never reported but when Justin Bieber gets a new hair cut or Lady Gaga's new dress is on the front news?

They are used as distractions for us. So we don't know what's really going on in the world.

Everyone is to caught up watching how rich famous people live their lives without realizing we are all being controlled by the government.

Go ahead, deny it all, but at the end of the day YOU are going to get your doors kick down, family attacked, and dog shot to death for a gram of weed.

Weed that the very same government brought into this country.

The plan is a mass genocide.

But you don't know that, sit back and watch a Miley Cyrus concert on TV with the family and pretend the world you are living in is all fine and everything around you is the way it's suppose to be.

Its about the media making money and the public not wanting to hear about death all the time. People want *****ty pop music and trashy tv because its entertaining. The news is basically part of the entertainment industry, they want to make money and get ratings like any other tv show or magazine.

When exactly are we going to get this mass genocide and the police dogs attacking us for a gram of weed?

Let me guess. U read it on the internet.
                    And u talk about other people being controlled.

We all know the government is corrupt, and the media brainwashes us to make a buck. But the government and the media are run by people who are members of the public. Its a business.

Im sure one day war will break out here and everywhere else, then u will say "I told u so". But war has always been around, and its inevitable. Its like me predicting i will have a wank in the near future.

Buy into the conspiracy theories until we all die in 2012. Oh wait....its almost here and we arent all enslaved. (yea, i know...."but, but, u watch tv!!!...Ur a slave already!).
                    Maybe move Armageddon back a few years aye.

Comment

Working...
                    X