Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Edwin Valero wont be beaten anytime soon.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Edwin Valero wont be beaten anytime soon.

Hes a fighter that you would think would be easy to outbox. The thing is even you can outbox him if he lands that left bomb on you, you have been officially knocked out. You dont have to be laying on the mat asleep to be KO'd by Valero. He knocks out your whole gameplan and your confidence with his left hand.

When he hits you your whole gameplan changes quickly. From then on you're are scared to throw and hesistant in fear of whats coming back. Every body he fights knows that he every person that stepped in the ring with them have left unconcious, quit, or had the ref or corner stop it. Thats an intimidating thing to go up against.

The people who fight Valero KNOW that they can be knocked out cold at a moments notice and it scares people. Flat out people are scared to throw against him. He has good hand speed as well so its not like he CANT hit you.

Another thing on top of his speed, power he showed good boxing skills he was moving, slipping, throwing combos then moving at the last second making DMarco miss. He looked damn good. He will only get better.

Lastly when hes coming at you with his mouth open, hands at his side cocked and ready, and his hair is all over his head he looks like a scary ass psycho. He gets into people heads and thats what I been saying on the show, that in the ring people who fight him are afraid of him. PERIOD.

At 135 guys like D. Diaz, Soto, Katsidis, Marquez, J. DIaz all would trade him and be knocked the **** out. You cannot trade with a guy who can KO you in a moments notice. All of those guys get beat bloody by Valero. Especially JMM. Juan Diaz is a light hitter and he had JMM's legs wobbly. Funeka is the only one with a good chance because of that jab and his size. But even then When Valero lands. And he will thats when we'll see what Funeka is made out of.

Valero is a PROBLEM. Period.
    Last edited by El Castigador; 02-08-2010, 10:43 AM.

valero moving up to 140, Arum wants BRADLEY.

CAVEMAN VALERO will club bradley to death.

Comment

Originally posted by SpinDoctor View Post
      valero moving up to 140, Arum wants BRADLEY.

CAVEMAN VALERO will club bradley to death.
      If Valero carries his power. Bradley gets stopped. Bradley throws too many punches which means he will be leaving himself open.

Comment

I can't wait to see him fight someone the calibre of a Bradley, Marquez, J Diaz.... gonna be exciting to watch. I agree with most of the points you made. He really can put people to sleep, his power is almost inhuman

Comment

Valero is a beast. I would love to see him destroy Amir Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
            Oh God. I would love that...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
              Roach ain't dumb enough to put khan in with valero just yet.

valero moving up to 140 just changes the entire division, as valero becomes the biggest threat in a mega stacked division.

Comment

Originally posted by El Castigador View Post
                Oh God. I would love that...lol.
                Me too. Or, Amir Khan vs Paul Williams @ 147 (if Williams can make the weight) and watch Williams destroy that fool.. I just want any fighter to beat the **** outta Khan.

Comment

valero is god, but i think my man JMM would beat em...

war marquez

Comment

Originally posted by Witch_King View Post
                    valero is god, but i think my man JMM would beat em...

war marquez
                    He trades too much. It would be a war.

Comment

Working...
                    X