No announcement yet.

Biased comentary in the Jargal vs. Rios fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biased comentary in the Jargal vs. Rios fight

On Versus last night. Did you guys see that fight? Bayan Jargal was kicking Rios Gil's ass and they weren't saying **** about it. But every time Rios landed a ****ing jab they would get all loud and excited I was watching the fight with my roommate and I said "what the **** fight are they watching, Jargal is landing the better shots. Rios is gonna get knocked out." Literally right after I said that, the first knockdown happened. Then Jargal finished him off. I don't know how those commentators couldn't see that. I'm just an average Joe who was drinking beer watching the fight and I could see who was winning easily.

Jargal took care of business. He's a Mongolian WW and is 8-0 with 5 knock outs and 1 draw. I wonder how he'll do when he steps up the competition..?

I wish Versus would replace Wally Matthews. He always sounds like he doesn't like the sport of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
      I wish Versus would replace Wally Matthews. He always sounds like he doesn't like the sport of boxing.
      Yeah, I agree. I've posted before about what a prick I thought Wally was.

Seriously flawed commentary in that fight though. It was like they couldn't tell the difference between a grazing jab and a flush straight right hand.

Comment

Working...
      X