Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when *******s neglected the fact that Pacquiao ducked Mosley by saying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember when *******s neglected the fact that Pacquiao ducked Mosley by saying

"Pacquiao is not ducking Mosley when he is fighting the guy who beat Mosley"

Well up to this day *******s still say Mayweather ducked Margarito, but according to ******* standards, any ******* would agree that Mayweather did not duck Margarito because he fought the guy that beat Margarito, right?

This video proves facts right?

The facts are there:

MAY 18, 2009
    Roach wants Mosley for Pacquiao at 142 pounds
    Freddie Roach wants Shane Mosley for Manny Pacquiao but only if the WBA welterweight champion agrees to drop down to 142 pounds.According to Rosenthal’s Ringtv.com blog, Roach reportedly asked Mosley, “Can you make 142 (pounds)?” to which “Sugar” replied, “No, I can’t get below 147.” “Then there’ll be no fight,” Roach declared. Mosley countered, “But you fought Oscar (de la Hoya) at 147?”

Roach replied, “You’re not Oscar.”(AKA you are too dangerous at your healthy weight)
    JUNE 1, 2009
    Mosley Dared Pacquiao to Fight Him at 142 pounds
    Shane Mosley is now agreeable to challenge Manny Pacquiao at 142 pounds. Earlier Freddie Roach, Pacquaio's trainer, dared Mosley to face the pound-for-pound king at 142 but he said he cannot fight at the weight lower than 145. Mosley, who is pushing 38, surprised boxing fans yesterday with his announcement of his decision to accept Pacquiao’s challenge to go down to 142 for a chance to fight him later this year. Mosley is holding on to a 147 pound title.
    JUNE 5, 2009
    Roach: Mosley not on Pacquiao radar
    July 17, 2009
    SHANE MOSLEY: "I'M GOING TO 140; I WANT TO FIGHT PACQUIAO FOR HIS BELT"
    "I'm going down to 140 and I want to fight Pacquiao for his belt because that's a belt I had never won. I have never won the jr. welterweight belt before. Also, at the same time, I can pick up the pound-for-pound belt. I believe I can make the weight so let's do it! There should be no 143, 141, 142 or all this other stuff. I'm going to 140 and fighting at his weight...I'm ready to make the sacrifice once again to get down to 140 or whatever it is. I used to make a big sacrifice to get to lightweight. I know how to make the weight. I know how to get down there and get to the weight and be strong so I can do it one more time to fight Pacquiao,"
    .......................and who do they fight next?

Freddie Roach believes Cotto is damaged goods

Comment

I wish you could remind me how Judah was ranked ahead of Margarito in 2006.

Comment

he's fighting the guy that beat Martinez, the lineal MW champ of the world

Comment

They ducked Mosley alright.
          But to be honest I think it is more Freddie then Manny,
          I think Manny would fight Klitchscko if he had too, It's more Freddie Roach who steer's him what directions to go in my opinion.

Comment

B.Pumper approves this thread...

Comment

Zarco's on a roll using his alt to troll on NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                I wish you could remind me how Judah was ranked ahead of Margarito in 2006.
                I did'nt know for sure but I was trying to make a case that Judah was one of the top ones, so he wasn't # 2, I was off by a spot or 2 according to you, shoot me. By the way, you never told me who was ranked #4 and #5 at 140 in November of 1997, I mean with you being a boxing encyclopedia and all.

Comment

Kinda' hard to refute that evidence.

Team Pacquiao CLEARLY ducked Mosley. And Floyd whooped his butt. Badly. So what if Manny beat Cotto? Cotto BARELY scraped by Mosley, in a fight I scored a draw. (Although, it could have gone to either man, IMO.) Let's not act like beating a battle-torn Cotto is some huge accomplishment. Cotto just came out of a battering with Margarito, and a war with Clottey. He *was* damaged goods. Team Pacquiao wants no part of Floyd. It's as simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                    he's fighting the guy that beat Martinez, the lineal MW champ of the world
                    Hahaha thread murked

Comment

Working...
                    X