No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather doing pads with Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PureBoxer View Post
    Rigondeaux wanted to be trained properly, so he took a flight out of state from the Wild Card Gym and went to the Mayweather Gym - where the real trainers are.

what if roger sent you a red k,

Comment

maybe team rigondeaux wanted something else as far as instruction

or

maybe the ped heat got too much and didnt want to b ass. with that

or

maybe ariza and roach tried to force something in his gatorade

who knows, but we all r interested to see the results of this pairing.

Comment

Roach trains so many dudes that a dude may not like that appraoch since it would be hard for him to be hands on with all those dudes. Even if you think Roach is the better trainer is 1/100th of his time better than most of Mayweather's times when not training Floyd.

I personally would want my trainer more focused on me, there is something to be said for being around a lot of world class guys though.

Comment

very interesting indeed. things between the mayweathers and roach are a whole lot complicated than it seems. even he said in a recent article that he let may train at his gym.

Comment

i'd love to work the pads with Roger but he'd probably laugh at my ass

Comment

damn thats quite intriguing

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                Very Recent I would guess cause here is other vid just posted by the same person of Forbes in Mayweathers Gym, and it was just reported today that he's sparring with Floyd.

i wasnt even paying mind to forbes i was just looking at rigon in the back.. aparently he dumped roach and went with the mayweathers. it fits his style more anyways

Comment

it's all lies and buisness ..i could see roger and roach dining together.

Comment

both benavidez and rigondeuax have fights on the same night, different location.
                    if you were roach, who would you go with?
                    i know who i'd pick

rigondeaux doesnt even really need a trainer. he just needs someone to keep him sharp.

Comment

Hope this guy hooks up with Brother Naseem.

Comment

Working...
                      X