Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I slept with my GF older Sister on Accident.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
    You will never be successful in life. You are not intelligent enough. Doesn't that suck?
    Intelligence and success are relative. In my book, a 4 page thread is a great success.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMANE704 View Post
      I was with her sister for about 3 months when i was bout 18. We broke up buth we still used to hang out n mess around. Then she brought her older sister to my house this one day...and thats where it all started.

......IDK I Just wanted to hit it. LMAO. ( it wasnt a accident)
      Bt 4 some reason she kept bringing her older sister around me, so i start giving her sister these subliminal looks...the ones that can be read different ways to see how she would react, then i would let her catch me looking at her body. Then later i somehow gat her to come to my house to "watch This good Movie"

I end u fcking her and i took her home, and actually picked her up again but the next time she was acting funny with the pssy so i threw her some quarters and told her to catch da damn bus home ( LMAO. Too funny)
      Who was she gonna tell, she already let me know she was scared of her sister. Little sis woulda gat in dat ass!
      But the funny part was afterwards when we all was together again with that awkward "I know dat u know" thing going on.

Do or did i feel bad? NOPE

Was it worth it? I think i gat more turned on running game than actually fcking her. So No

Am i still n contact with them? Yeah, I was just messing with lil sis earlier this year, but the older sis started to feel guilty. So she kinda keep her distance.

( I spelled out most words since people keep complaining)
      (Ima put up a pic wen i find one. )
      None of this happened.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        None of this happened.
        Forum Love 2 discredit K.Mane! Wen alls i do is keep shLt 100! SMH

Comment

So...Can I ban this dude for egregious crimes against the English language?

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
            When i was a young boy, at bath time i used to take my action man to play with in the water, i'd tug myself and get a semi-on, then i'd trap said action mans foot in my foreskin.... Then thrash him about the bath like he was being eaten by a baby sea serpent.
            I did the exact same thing with G.I. Joe--the memories.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              Please

Comment

What a ****. what a pile of ****e story.

Comment

what do you want to get out of starting this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                    what do you want to get out of starting this thread?
                    a banishment?

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                    i

Just do it - nike

Comment

how u upload pics on here? ill show u what i been bangin the last few weeks

Comment

Working...
                      X