No announcement yet.

boxer who held all ABC belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boxer who held all ABC belts

Which boxers held all (WBC,WBA,IBF,WBO & RING) belts?

I believe Bernard Hopkins did during his MW reign.

Comment

Legend Calzaghe

Comment

B.Hop...I believe he's the first man to ever DEFEND them ALL as well

Comment

man this is like the millionth time this thread been made.

and guess what everyone who held them all took them all off bums.

Comment

Hopkins as mentioned.

As soon as Vitali retires, Wlad will be able to get the WBC title and he will own all of them.

Roy Jones Jr at 175 held all of them, with the exception of WBO.

Zab Judah also held Ring, WBA Super, WBC, and IBF, with only the WBO missing.

I expect Danny Garcia to hold all of them once he fights the winner of Peterson-Matthysse, and I don't know who has the WBO title at 140, I think Marquez, not sure. But Garcia-Marquez would be a good fight.

Ward has a shot at getting all of them since he already has The Ring and WBC, if he fights the winner of Kessler-Froch, and then Abraham, who he beat all three already.

I don't think it's possible now is it? There organizations like the WBC and WBA who act up when a fighter wants to fight a unification match.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Hopkins as mentioned.

As soon as Vitali retires, Wlad will be able to get the WBC title and he will own all of them.

I expect Danny Garcia to hold all of them once he fights the winner of Peterson-Matthysse, and I don't know who has the WBO title at 140, I think Marquez, not sure. But Garcia-Marquez would be a good fight.

Ward has a shot at getting all of them since he already has The Ring and WBC, if he fights the winner of Kessler-Froch, and then Abraham, who he beat all three already.

I don't think it's possible now is it? There organizations like the WBC and WBA who act up when a fighter wants to fight a unification match.
              Yeah, I honestly don't see anybody doing it today. And all the sanction fees must be a bitch, not even worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                B.Hop...I believe he's the first man to ever DEFEND them ALL as well
                Yeah Calzaghe never defended them because he was busy moving up to beat Hopkins and win the RING Title at LHW.

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Hopkins as mentioned.

Lulz All of his titles were paper belts. The WBA and IBF ones were stripped from Michalczewski in the most pitiful ways possible (WBA saying they wouldn't allow theirs to be seen alongside the WBO and the IBF giving him 30 days to defend the belt after winning it) and his WBC belt was a interm title that he won from a 40 year old McCallum (possibly 45) and was "upgraded" after Tiozzo moved up to CW. He never won an actual title and was never Lineal Champion.

Comment

Working...
                X