No announcement yet.

Broner >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Valero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Valero

Broner just TOYED with overrated Valero's best opponent. out did him in every department, outside and inside. took his soul and LEGITIMATELY knocked him out.

stay mad haters. Broner will be around for a long time. get ready to pay that $54.95

You'd honestly pay $55 for a Broner fight? I'll gladly stream them.

Comment

Originally posted by #thirsty View Post
      You'd honestly pay $55 for a Broner fight? I'll gladly stream them.
      i am a fan and he is a good entertaining fighter, so of course. not a fan of ****ty streams. haters damn sure will pay to see him lose. that's what i call the Mayweather affect.

Comment

valero was pretty much hitting demarco at will and dominated him as well and he was the smaller guy against demarco.....broner has some pretty damn good power at 135 tho...

Comment

Broner would have analy pillaged Valero, real ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Catch~Fade View Post
            i am a fan and he is a good entertaining fighter, so of course. not a fan of ****ty streams. haters damn sure will pay to see him lose. that's what i call the Mayweather affect.
            Look harder man, it's 2012 there's HD streams. But yes Broner is pretty entertaining.

Who do you think his first PPV fight will be against?

Comment

Valero would ud him. Valero would make him be in defense mode. Too much footwork and body movement for broner to get him. It would be a great match no doubt about that, but valero had a style that would complicate things for broner. That's just my opinion though.

Comment

Originally posted by #thirsty View Post
                Look harder man, it's 2012 there's HD streams. But yes Broner is pretty entertaining.

Who do you think his first PPV fight will be against?
                honestly, a stream wouldn't cut it. just watched this fight with my fam and they love the kid. they can't wait to see him back in action. so we'd most likely buy it anyway.

in order to actually want to pay to see him, he'd have to fight somebody PPV worthy. like Rios, Marquez, Matthysse, Garcia, etc.

Comment

valero would have broner saying yes ****.

valero by late round tko.

Comment

Broner wouldent beat Valero in anyworld. Valero has that ****** strenght and that ****** chin and ****** mind. Dud was just crazy you cant win against someone like that. you can try and run but you can do nothing to stop him/

Comment

Working...
                    X