Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else really excited about ALEXANDER-MAIDANA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexander is not a great technical boxer. He's a volume puncher who tries to box.

Really not sure how this fight goes. It's in St. Louis, so Maidana has to get a KO.

Comment

I'm pumped for this fight and the Broner fight! I bought my tickets last weekend and I'll be making the trip over from KC, overall it should be a good time.

I got Devon by decision on this one though. People on here are really underestimating Devon's chin, which should be getting stronger with the move up in weight, and the fact that he was killing himself to get down to 140 the past couple of fights. At WW I really think Devon will have the upper hand over Maidana, whose power probably won't be as good in the bigger division.

Devon's last to fights in the Lou were close, but I wouldn't call them robberies like so many on here do. They were simply close and controversial, but an argument for a Devon victor could be made in both instances.

Comment

I just want to see maidana fight who cares about alexander .

Im watching this fight to see Maidana explode with vengeance

Comment

**** yea! I can't wait!

Comment

I always enjoy watching Maidana fights, but he needs a KO because he ain't wining on the cards in St Louis.

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
              I just want to see maidana fight who cares about alexander .

Im watching this fight to see Maidana explode with vengeance
              real talk brother

Comment

im excited for every maidana fight

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
                  If Maidana didn't get stopped by that liver shot from Khan, then no way Alexander stops him.

Devon couldn't keep bradley off of him, I think its going to be really tough for him when he faces someone with the power of Maidana...

its a good matchup i think, should be fun to watch. With the volume off, I can't stand Devon's "HIYA" jab
                  Lol...Cant stand that either...they need to turn down the overhead mic or somethin.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
                    If Maidana didn't get stopped by that liver shot from Khan, then no way Alexander stops him.

Devon couldn't keep bradley off of him, I think its going to be really tough for him when he faces someone with the power of Maidana...

its a good matchup i think, should be fun to watch. With the volume off, I can't stand Devon's "HIYA" jab
                    not just the power but I expect Maidana's relentless pressure fighting to breakdown Alexander.

Comment

It's a really good fight, but I am less interested because it is A) 10 rounds, and B) in the STL.

In Vegas or California this would be something to watch, but in St Louis it's a foregone conclusion. Kotenlik got robbed, Matthyse got robbed, and if Maidana wins, he will most certainly get robbed.

Comment

Working...
                      X