Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch has the most horrendous technique and skill level of any ''elite'' fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    You make him sound like he's Margarito or something. Froch has a very good jab and throws straight punches. His biggest flaw is that he's slow as fuk. He brawls against fighters with speed because that's his best way to win. Not saying he's a master boxer but he's not a face first brawler either.
    And he fights like he's some speed demon with cat like reflexes with his left hand so damn low... why doesn't he fight with a guard?

Decent jab but most of his punches are sloppy, slow and highly inaccurate.

Comment

the
      will
      must
      be
      stronger
      than
      the skill

Comment

I agree with the qualities of Froch that Kev's post and others outlined,

but even though I feel aware of the attributes he brings, when I actually sit there to watch his fights, I almost always find myself saying, "I don't know how in the hell he does it." Just looks so wrong lol, I guess it kinda makes him more badass in a way

Comment

Well Booty Dew, you have to ask yourself, if he is so bad, why does he have the resume he has and has never been badly outboxed? You make him sound like he goes out there and gets Jeff Lacy'd in all of his fights, which is far from the case. I mean Ward clearly beat him, Dirrell edged him but that's about it, Kessler just outfought him. You are focusing too much on his flaws but you are not talking about his opponents flaws and their downfall, and how such a bad fighter was able to beat some of these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
            And he fights like he's some speed demon with cat like reflexes with his left hand so damn low... why doesn't he fight with a guard?

I'm sure I read somewhere that Naz was his idol when he was coming up in the ranks....lol could explain it.

Oh and he is a huge Roy Jones fan too

Comment

He has very good technique until a prolonged exchange... Then he starts doing that weird throwing hooks from the hip blind brawling thing.

If I had to like a fighter who panics a bit when things get hairy I'll take guys who brawl like Froch over guys like Khan who just freeze up. Neither is ideal of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post

LOL i find that hilarious too. But is the best part of Froch, you can't tell the guy ****.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Well Booty Dew, you have to ask yourself, if he is so bad, why does he have the resume he has and has never been badly outboxed? You make him sound like he goes out there and gets Jeff Lacy'd in all of his fights, which is far from the case. I mean Ward clearly beat him, Dirrell edged him but that's about it, Kessler just outfought him. You are focusing too much on his flaws but you are not talking about his opponents flaws and their downfall, and how such a bad fighter was able to beat some of these guys.
                  Jermain Taylor would have won comprehensively on the cards too if he had survived the 12th.

Comment

Holy sh** some wild ass foxes outside screaming.

Comment

If this was the 1930s you would of called Froch elite.

Comment

Working...
                      X