No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wach on Klitschko Outcome: I Can Only Win By Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wach on Klitschko Outcome: I Can Only Win By Knockout

Polish giant Mariusz Wach (27-0, 15KOs) continues to display a strong mental confidence regarding a fall clash with WBO/IBO/WBA/IBF heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko (58-3, 51KOs).

Wach, as stated in another recent interview, believes he has nothing to lose in the contest. He watched plenty of Wladimir's fights and he saw several items that he plans to expose.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Wach really wanted to show the good side of boxing he wouldn't have taken the fight.

Comment

Wach, This Just In... You Will Get KO'd!!!!

Done. Each is a no name, nobody, big slow stiff. He'll end up in a coma when Wlad is thru with him. Another stiff, the same result, at the hands of a Klitschko brother.

Comment

WACH is a big, mean, son of a b*tch -- he's gonna try to land one of his crushing shots like the one that knocked McBride cold on Wlad's chin.

If he does, WACH is the new HW champion of the world.

And by the way, all of the insults you guys are slinging at WACH have also been slung at the Klitschko brothers for years ... think about that before you write off the WACH.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
          If Wach really wanted to show the good side of boxing he wouldn't have taken the fight.
          If he's a real fighter, he needs to think he can win that fight. If he thinks he can win it, he will take it.

Comment

You'd think these guys that know they can't outbox Wlad would go in full attack mode and really make Wlad uncomfortable, but no they stand there taking shots until they fall. This will be exactly the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
              If he's a real fighter, he needs to think he can win that fight. If he thinks he can win it, he will take it.
              So it has nothing to do with skill or power and Wach only has to think he is going to win the fight? So, if lets say Tye Fields thinks he can beat Wlad that is all it would take? Because after all Tye is a real fighter he is just not a very good one. And any fighter that is real or not, that has McBride and Fields as their best opponents has done themselves little in the way of preparing themselves to fight Wlad. And that is not even taking into account how slow Wach happens to be and also how some fans have overrated his power.

Comment

only seen the Fields and McBride fights
                not impressed by either of those wins either
                just another victim for Wlad, these guys always say they'll KO him
                nobody finds the big KO punch, and nobody lands enough for points
                Wlad will beat Wach just as easy as he has everybody else

Comment

Wlad actually does seem super human at this stage

Comment

I know a lot of people are downing this fight, but I'd rather see this than Wlad fighting a recycled old fighter with a little name recognition. Same goes for Vitali, although with Vitali, I'd like to see a Haye match because of Haye's good showing against Chisora.

Comment

Working...
                    X