Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Young Thug Gets At Teen at BBQ In Projects.The Next Day His Brother gets revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Lebanese so...I may not know this, BUT I thought the N word was only reserved for use by the African American community? The light skinned one did not look to be part of the African American community. So whats the DILLY YO?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      That second dude didn't due sh•t to the white boy
      he still got up and walked away...
      That dude was down for the count of like 40 seconds. Haha. He probably couldn't breath.

Comment

Why won't anyone ever get in my face like that first guy did. I don't EVER start ****, but goddamn give me the chance to finish it one of these days.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          I'm Lebanese so...I may not know this, BUT I thought the N word was only reserved for use by the African American community? The light skinned one did not look to be part of the African American community. So whats the DILLY YO?
          He was saying it like he was a brotha. Haha. In some parts if you're a cool white guy then you get the acceptance of using it without anyone taking it as an insult.

Comment

that's some bad azz white boy i gotta tell ya. LMAO! he could have gotten beaten to a pulp for saying Ni99a too many times around all those black folks but he didn't. i think he got some strong back up that's why none of those other black folks didn't do shiet. can't wait for episode 3.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              He lives in the projects .....

it would be different if some suburban middle aged white guy called the young black kid the "N word"

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                That second dude didn't due sh•t to the white boy
                he still got up and walked away...
                That's cause the whiteboy didn't do **** either.

It was all tough guy mode until the dudes brother got involved.

Then whiteboy wasn't havin none of it!

Comment

well, white boy got balls thats all i gotta say.

and thats when its ok to jump that mothafacka droppin N bombs...

thats the only instance when it would be right, why didnt it happen?

Comment

This one is probably my favorite

Night Night: Youngin Talks Mad Ish & Then Lights Out! "I Gotta Go Call My Moms"

Comment

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
                      Awesome right hook to the jaw... that kid has potential LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X