Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul Alvarez is not an overhyped fighter! Hes like everyother contender!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forza View Post
    you can't deny he is being overhyped by the mexican media. He hasn't beat 1 top fighter yet and hes already cruising around in $100,000 cars and buying homes and dating models.

Lets not jump the gun here he has 35 fights but mostly against cab drivers

And what the fuk does driving expensive cars and dating models have to do with anything. I that what this is about? Because hes made some money? Because he has some charisma and his promoters beleive in him?

Wow just wow shhiitt that has nothing to do with boxing is what you are gonna use to determine this kids skills!

And for the record I could give a fuk that he has hype behind him I just like the way the kid fights.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
      LOL at the TS he's a ******ed racist mall cop who speaks the way he does thanks to the safety that being behind a computer monitor brings.

But he is right a lot of people here just like to **** on fighters for any stupid reason or just because they don'tlike them. Canelo is a young entertaining fighter that will bring nothing but good to this sport. If you can't see that then you're just as ******ed as the mall cop.

Look at the Internet warrior here talking all tough LOL! People talk mad *****t on the internet because they are behind a computer. Yes welcome to 1997 Mr. Enet tough guy Im glad you realized this.

Comment

Alvarez KO7.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
          Look at the Internet warrior here talking all tough LOL! People talk mad *****t on the internet because they are behind a computer. Yes welcome to 1997 Mr. Enet tough guy Im glad you realized this.
          LOl at you calling anyone an ethug.

****** for once i actually agree with you but the way you state your case makes it hard for anyone to take your fat ass serious.

Comment

****** for once i actually agree with you but the way you state your case makes it hard for anyone to take your fat ass serious.
            pistol whip is Mexican? Makes sense since he has hate for everything American.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
              you can't deny he is being overhyped by the mexican media. He hasn't beat 1 top fighter yet and hes already cruising around in $100,000 cars and buying homes and dating models.

Lets not jump the gun here he has 35 fights but mostly against cab drivers
              And this is why he is hated on!?!?

I say more power to him!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                Word. TS is one of the most biased posters on this site.
                you're the LAST one to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
                  you're the LAST one to talk.
                  I think the boxer in your sig is one of the greatest of all time.
                  ...assuming that's JMM and not Rafa.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                    not true he is being brought a chance for the Junior Middleweight belt. Last guy I can remember this young being offered a chance for the belt was Feroz and if I am not mistaken Feroz's resume ****s all over Canelo's at the same points in their respective careers.

no but getting stunned by a career lightweight can be a harbinger of things to come.

um he was stopped by the eventual WBO welterweight champion of the world in Antonio Margarito. That, IMO, is a HUGE difference than say being stunned by a career lightweight.

if I recall those early knock downs were all of the flash variety. I followed Oscar when he was younger and the only time I truely saw him hurt in that sense was against Ike

stop exagerating Canelo is 35 fights into a career and his path to a title is very very similar to Berto's "run"

you should relax with the insults.

and no that's not true Canelo's run is just above Berto's. At least Canelo has one name on his while Berto had none.

it's called debating something you obviously have trouble with without resorting to juvenile name calling and ranting

his resume on his way to the belt is suspect and people are calling him on that. Nothing wrong with that

in fact you point to something, his age, that has a lot to do with the criticism

at this age he simply should not be fighting for a belt yet he is. Fine if that's the case expect your career to be scrutinized

First let me just say I have always respected your opinion and you have a hundred times more insight into thing that I will ever have so cheers to you for that. But first lets look at a few things 1. you can't compare Feroz to Canelo because of the extensive amature background Feroz had. Feroz had a ton of it and I think it's a little unfair to compare the two. 2. Yes he got stunned by a career lightweight and he handled it like a pro he held his ground didn't panic and won every second of every round after that. He got caught sure but it's a boxing match not a tickling contest every boxer gets stunned at one point at their career and very few 19 year olds can handle a situation like that against a seasoned pro with 10 plus years of Pro boxing experience. Seriously what 19 year old is fighting guys with that much pro experience?

3. As far as all the criticism about his title shot let me ask you something. Is Canelo the promoter? Is he the one who lobbied the WBC to make this fight a title shot? Answer those questions and ask yourself who should really be getting the blame? I agree with you the title fight he is getting is nothing more than WBC stupidity but what do you want Saul to say? No thanks? And even all of that shouldn't be any indicator of the kids skills. Very well rounded fighter who does everything well and has been handling veteren war horses with very little trouble.

Comment

Im not the drooling mongoloid who's challanging someone to a fight over the internet LOL.

Etuff!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X