Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ugly horrible looking amir khan says froch should retire.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seany123 View Post
    thing is though dude can you blame the calzaghe fans really , froch has been bashing calzaghe for years proffesionally and personally
    Yeah, I can.

Why?

Because you're not supposed to take things fighters say about other fighters to heart. It's part of the profession. Froch wanted a fight with Joe, so he tried to talk his way into one, that's it, it shouldn't be any deeper than that to a boxing fan, there's no real personal animosity between Froch and Calzaghe, it's a professional matter.
    Blindly disavowing an exciting, hard-working professional with a lot of outstanding qualities who wants to lay it on the line for your entertainment, just because he was 'mean' to your idol (the guy you have posters of under your bed covered in dried up seminal fluid), is the trait of a fangirl-ish moron.

The people who formed the opinion Kessler was that badly declined just because he took a schooling from Ward don't know boxing, BTW. Ward schools Kessler at any time in Kessler's career. Kessler isn't near as badly declined as is being claimed in some quarters - the reality is, he just was never quite as awesome as was claimed in those same quarters.

Comment

haha calling people ugly yet you have a sig and shrine to 1 of the ugliest boxers on the planet lmao , froch looks like a drenched rat after fights when he sweats
      so i proved that guy wrong completely so you help him out by changing the subject>???nice try try,but please admit i proved him wrong.

Also froch has just got the fittest bird in current boxing pregnant, what have you done??exactly.

Now go bob for jellyfish..

Comment

lol

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
        so i proved that guy wrong completely so you help him out by changing the subject>???nice try try,but please admit i proved him wrong.

Also froch has just got the fittest bird in current boxing pregnant, what have you done??exactly.

u still havent answerd why mckracken said yesterday on bbc radio that froch loast a close fight hmmm . whoopy doo m8 u never tapped fine ass before yourself no so u think its somehow an achievment that froch has lmfao wow just shows u really are a saddo and more to point probably a virgin by sounds of it too lol

Comment

so

Originally posted by MAN IN BLACK View Post
          Yeah, I can.

Why?

Because you're not supposed to take things fighters say about other fighters to heart. It's part of the profession. Froch wanted a fight with Joe, so he tried to talk his way into one, that's it, it shouldn't be any deeper than that to a boxing fan, there's no real personal animosity between Froch and Calzaghe, it's a professional matter.
          Blindly disavowing an exciting, hard-working professional with a lot of outstanding qualities who wants to lay it on the line for your entertainment, just because he was 'mean' to your idol (the guy you have posters of under your bed covered in dried up seminal fluid), is the trait of a fangirl-ish moron.

The people who formed the opinion Kessler was that badly declined just because he took a schooling from Ward don't know boxing, BTW. Ward schools Kessler at any time in Kessler's career. Kessler isn't near as badly declined as is being claimed in some quarters - the reality is, he just was never quite as awesome as was claimed in those same quarters.
          froch slagging calzaghe about taking coke is a professional level lol , good to know

Comment

what the **** are you rabbiting on about. How is khan right. How is telling the most exciting fighter in the world(3 consecutive foty awards) to retire. Khan is a fraud, not beatenanyone of note and got knocked out by a bum in less than a minute. Who kevin mitchell schooled severely...

until khan puts his belt and career on the line like froch he should go back to praying to his pagen moon god 3 times a day.
            If someone insults me, i insult him. Khan is right to fire back, that's it. Froch talked a lot of garbage about him.
            Everybody knows, including Khan, that Froch is very far from retiring.

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
              LMAO!!!!!!!!!! A DRAW GOING IN THE 12TH AGAINST TAYLOR?

are u fking joking me? He got demolished the whole fking fight, he barely won a few rounds....

Lies? Your a fool, this is also obviously an alt cos no1 could be dumb enough to actually like and believe carl froch is great

Your almost as blind as froch for believing hes actually good
              He didn't get demolished. The later rounds he was winning off Taylor and catching up, it wasn't just a miracle in the 12th.

I agree Taylor would've won if he'd heard the final bell. But if these were the days of 15 rounders, it would be considered that Froch demolished Taylor well inside the distance.

Froch IS actually "good". He's proved it and proved scumbags like you wrong in the process. Even if he gets KTFO by Abraham, Froch's worth is proven.

You're a diabolical poster, BTW. You and 'shade darkar' are so dreadfully alike you could almost be the same person. Both of you need to stop supporting the great Manchester United Football Club posthaste. You are embarrassments.

Comment

I like watching Khan but he needs to stop sucking Calzaghe's **** to get at Froch and fight some world class boxers.

Comment

The racist anti white muslim who tries to run people over said froch should retire??

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-Facebook.html

Yea so he debatably losses to a world class fighter in denmark and that means he should retire, next time amir when are speeding at 140 miles per hour through a redlight, try doing it via a large bridge so we never have to hear from you again.

You would get destroyed by kevin mitchell, and he wont dare face a puncher.
                  Khan kept a zip on his mouth but has waited for Froch to lose to let rip and loose.
                  I suppose khan was ready to pounce when he nearly lost to JT, and then Dirrell, but had to keep quiet for a little longer.

Comment

froch slagging calzaghe about taking coke is a professional level lol , good to know
                    Please. The anti-Froch Squad bitches were crying like little schoolgirls over Carl LONG before those comments were made, so that **** is scarcely germane at this point. But, yeah, sure those remarks can be interpreted on a professional level . . . Carl wants to lure Calzaghe out of retirement.

Comment

Froch is a joke!!!! ****, if he became world champion i really do think audley's in with a chance!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X