No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather: "If we ever fought, I’d beat the **** out of Manny Pacquiao."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
    I'm sure you didn't do it on purpose but I believe your saying Pac's fans are hyping him more then what he deserves. Mayweather has had some gift decisions in the past, he has also been put on queer street by Chop Chop. So there is no stretch to the imagination that Manny can put Floyd on his seat. Manny had problems with JMM in both of their fights however since those fights Manny has improved and the angles and speed that he presents is gonna give Floyd trouble in the opening rounds. It happened in the Judah fight, until Floyd adapted to Judah's unorthodoxed stance and speed he was losing on the judges score cards. With Pac's power Mayweather is going to have to step into the ring with a solid game plan from round 1 till round 12. Before the layoff I would have had no issue giving the nod to Mayweather but close to 2 yrs off is definately going to take away part of a fighters ability. The JMM fight should be a good measuring stick to see if Floyd is coming back to the game 100%.

I think we may all be very suprised but if Pac vs Mayweather were ever to happen. I honestly believe that it will be one of those classic Duran vs. Leonard type of fights that live on through the next couple of generations. Seriously a former #1 P4P vs the current #1 P4P and both of them are still relatively in their prime, both are close enough in weight to make the fight happen, and Pac's power and speed are enough to make it an interesting fight and bring out the best in Mayweather. This is a straight up 10 on the boner meter!!!
    what fights were you watching? seriously what fights were you watching...because corley, caught floyd with a looping right hand, that did send floyd back to the ropes, but he didn't land anything effective after that and floyd knocked him down just several seconds later but it was called a slip(complete bull****)...you see, it's easy for you to put that in your post about corely having floyd on dream street because he was caught...it's not that easy to argue that point when corley couldn't capitalize seen how floyd defended well against his punches follwing the initla punch, and taking advantage of the fact that corely tired himself out throwing th epunches he did after the intial punch and going down later in the round when floyd ducked his jabs and left hand straights only to land a right hook and a barage of left and right hooks that sent him down...yes, corley stunned floyd for a split second just like zab did, in the same fashion when he landed the punch in round 4(corley did it in round 4 also that sent floyd back to the ropes and zab landed next to nothing follwing that and floyd was not seriously hurt at all and fought hard in both of those fights in round 4 to break them down...he did just that...the judges scorecard for the zab/mayweather fight were pretty lopsided...9 rounds to 3--maybe 8 rounds to 4---i gave zab 3 rounds, and in those 3 rounds, only 1 round was really convincing to me and that was round 2 only because of the flash knockdown. zab lost round 3, period, so your logic is pretty arguable and a little decent in that as[ect of floyd being able to get caught by southpaws, but in no way does it change the fact that floyd will dominate manny because of so many flaws manny has...i would be more than happy to explain this further...you let me know...

Comment

Working...
    X