Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dawson, Pavlik, or Johnson: Who would have the best chance of beating Calzaghe??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dawson, Pavlik, or Johnson: Who would have the best chance of beating Calzaghe??

I almost have to go with Johnson, hes got a real good chin and he keeps on coming (no ****).
    Johnson
    12.20%
    Dawson
    41.46%
    Pavlik
    12.20%
    Hopkins rematch
    14.63%
    No ones beatin Calzaghe
    19.51%

The poll is expired.

chad hurts joe.

Joe UD12 Pavlik, Johnson

Comment

Definitely not Pavlik and probably not Glen Johnson. I seriously doubt Chad Dawson is ready to give Calzaghe a fight either. You gotta pick Hopkins if only because a lot of people thought he won the first time around. It was close as **** and Hopkins hardly even fought.

Comment

Dawson would have by far the best chance.

Comment

I'd go with Dawson.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
            Definitely not Pavlik and probably not Glen Johnson. I seriously doubt Chad Dawson is ready to give Calzaghe a fight either. You gotta pick Hopkins if only because a lot of people thought he won the first time around. It was close as **** and Hopkins hardly even fought.
            I think at hopkins age, you have days where you look young and days where you look old. Its like a basketball player or any athlete late in their career, sometimes they can still look young. Hopkins had more energy against pavlik then he did against calzaghe, not sayin pavlik is as good as calzaghe because hes not, thats a no brainer. But if hopkins was more offensive minded, i could see him beating calzaghe.

Comment

None of the above

The only thing that can stop Joe is a supernova.

Comment

Glenn's infinite stamina and workrate + on top of that has a good chin and can apply alot of pressure...I gotta say Glenn.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
                  Glenn's infinite stamina and workrate + on top of that has a good chin and can apply alot of pressure...I gotta say Glenn.
                  very true but his defense sucks

Comment

Only 1 of that bunch I see takin him is B-Hop. He arguably beat him already.

Comment

Working...
                    X