Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan: I am not as fat as media made me look! [Photos included]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i always thought Khan was a gym rat, I guess not. he looks so flabby and out of shape in the picture with his wife. he doesn't look much better in the one with the oiled up barley visible abs

Comment

Khan will make the weight in December like he has done for all of his bouts.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        How and why would the media make Khan look fatter than he is? Khan is that fat and it shows a lack of dedication to boxing. A serious pro fighter shouldn't get that fat until he retires. Maybe Khan has made enough money that he isn't hungry any more. He sure doesn't look hungry in that photo.
        Exactly, I like khan but the stuff he's posted on social media the past few weeks has just been him swanning about in clubs and restaurants with his wife. Even his fans are getting annoyed and telling him to get back to boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Wuckoo View Post
          Exactly, I like khan but the stuff he's posted on social media the past few weeks has just been him swanning about in clubs and restaurants with his wife. Even his fans are getting annoyed and telling him to get back to boxing
          Boxers aren't allowed to take their wives out now?

Comment

Khan looks like Hatton here

[img]http://i0.wp.com/www.********boxing.com/wp-content/uploads/khan3334.jpg?resize=310%2C230[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Boxers aren't allowed to take their wives out now?
              No that's not what I was saying at all. I meant it's mostly just pictures for the past few weeks of him on holiday. Some of them happen to include his wife. It just doesn't look good when you see him going out to clubs all the time and eating restaurants. I have no doubt he'll be in shape whenever fight night nears.

I get that he had Ramadan recently so couldn't fight floyd. I respect that. But surely he could at least have tried to stay in shape between bouts. His fans are even starting to comment and say come on is there anything to do with boxing here?

Comment

Originally posted by Wuckoo View Post
                No that's not what I was saying at all. I meant it's mostly just pictures for the past few weeks of him on holiday. Some of them happen to include his wife. It just doesn't look good when you see him going out to clubs all the time and eating restaurants. I have no doubt he'll be in shape whenever fight night nears.

I get that he had Ramadan recently so couldn't fight floyd. I respect that. But surely he could at least have tried to stay in shape between bouts. His fans are even starting to comment and say come on is there anything to do with boxing here?
                I don't really care what boxers do in their downtime. He put on a little weight. Hardly career threatening.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  I don't really care what boxers do in their downtime. He put on a little weight. Hardly career threatening.
                  Yeah, I think so too.

Comment

Working...
                  X