Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] GARCIA "I smell SOMETHING ELSE, you're sweating ELLERBE"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the commission is willing to bend contractual agreements for Mayweather it makes you wonder what other exceptions would they be willing to grant him. After all, Mayweather is a highly profitable investment that is definitely worth protecting.

Comment

In the end most people are not even worried that the RED GLOVES WERE APPROVED.

They are more angry that Maidana can't fight in the blue gloves that were the closest thing to MMA gloves.

Comment

Let's see what Maidana can do with the next pair he decides to wear.

He can wear anything else with padding as is Floyd.

Now stop trying to cheat and fight.

Comment

Originally posted by L3TH4L View Post
          If the commission is willing to bend contractual agreements for Mayweather it makes you wonder what other exceptions would they be willing to grant him. After all, Mayweather is a highly profitable investment that is definitely worth protecting.
          Really? You talkin' 'bout the same commission that was willing to bend the rules for PED testing of Pac and Bradley? That commission?

Say it sin't so.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            Really? You talkin' 'bout the same commission that was willing to bend the rules for PED testing of Pac and Bradley? That commission?

Say it sin't so.

But they did Vada doe, oh wait Bradley did VADA...oh wait VADA said they tested both...

wtf doe, Pac is on something but he took da test doe and didn't get caught with anything, smh. It's dat rice I tell you,them empty carbs are super shakes.

Comment

Ellerbe & his spray-on facial hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

These COWARDS are ****ing scared. COMMISSION APPROVED the gloves (red stock ones) and they're still shook. THEY ARE TRYING TO neutralize Chino's biggest asset which is strenght by forcing him to fight with pillows. EVERLAST MX / Cleto Reyes are made for punchers and HAVE LESS PADDING than Grant's which are made FOR BETTER protection of hands for those who did not know.

This is how Floyd has managed to keep his fabricated record. Ducking, avoiding, manipulating, draining, cherry picking and having absolute control over everything.

I want Maidana to end this *****'s career tomorrow night.
                TMT (The Maidana Team) has TMT (The Money Team) shook.

Comment

Floyd is playing mind-games with Maidana's crew. He's also putting his name out there to keep selling the fight. I doubt Floyd has any actual interest in owning the Clippers but he did it to get some P.R. for the fight. In the morning this story will come up, they'll have the fight later and may drag this out during the afternoon then give the go-ahead.

Mayweather I believe is scared that this might be a low-buying PPV and the pressure for him to fight Manny will get even higher. Floyd's colleagues know that Manny is down to one fight left on Top Rank, so it's a game of chicken and Floyd trying to cut Bob Arum out of this picture.

I also believe Floyd and his team think Maidana can KO him with the right punch. It's a dangerous fight for him because Maidana doesn't usually go the distance.

Comment

Working...
                  X