Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Pacquiao bring back Michael Moorer to help train him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea i loved how Moorer didnt put up with Acs bs and his bs leeches.
    It led to an amazing fight n destruction of Hatton...too bad Roach wants all the credit. You can tell cuz Roach is insecure due to still being single, no kids, his disease etc. i hope they do bring him back, but seems far from it havent heard from moorer since

Comment

Originally posted by JaYDeuce11 View Post
      Yea i loved how Moorer didnt put up with Acs bs and his bs leeches.
      It led to an amazing fight n destruction of Hatton...too bad Roach wants all the credit. You can tell cuz Roach is insecure due to still being single, no kids, his disease etc. i hope they do bring him back, but seems far from it havent heard from moorer since
      Yeah Roach has issues, he gets jealous easy and wants all the credit for Pac, anyone who was helping him and the media started giving him credit he slams them or hates them, he has no real friends, the guy is a cold blooded.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        yeah, Roach ego mania and selfishness has hurt and limited Pacman in the long run.

Roach brought Moorer in because Roach knew that he already taught all he could to Pacman, than when Pacman has one of the most amazing performances and some writers were praising Moorer as the one who came up with the plan, Roach fires him and claims its because people didn't like him in the gym.

Well when Roach hired him he even said he knew Moorer had a cold personality and was standoffish, and was helping him get more open with people and felt being a trainer would help him.

Roach is a true control freak with jealousy issues.
        I agree. Roach has fired so many people lmao, he wants everyone to recognise him, also he always insults Manny's opponents who have nothing bad to say about him smh...

Comment

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post
          I agree. Roach has fired so many people lmao, he wants everyone to recognise him, also he always insults Manny's opponents who have nothing bad to say about him smh...
          He got a big head from being famous, dude is a narcissist

Comment

Working...
          X