Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA:Meta World Peace says: He won't shake Hardens hand "I don't shake Sub's hand"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA:Meta World Peace says: He won't shake Hardens hand "I don't shake Sub's hand"

“I don’t shake substitutes’ hands,” World Peace said after contributing 15 points, five rebounds and four steals in the Lakers’ 96-87 Game 7 victory over theDenver Nuggets*on Saturday in his first appearance since serving a seven-game suspension for his elbow to Harden’s head last month.Harden is not just any substitute of course, he’s the Sixth Man of the Year who suffered a concussion in the second quarter of the Lakers’ 114-106 double-overtime win over the Thunder on April 22 after World Peace’s elbow following a dunk dropped him to the floor.

well, it's true tho...Harden comes off the bench and isn't there for the opening tipoff

Comment

Artest is insane and guys like Perkins and Ibaka can get testy. I bet another altercation happens.

I still think Kobe told Metta to take Harden out. I remember a game a few months back where Kobe and Harden went at it all game.

Comment

I Love guys like Metta. He would've fit nicely on the Bad Boy teams of the 80's/90's.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
          Artest is insane and guys like Perkins and Ibaka can get testy. I bet another altercation happens.

I still think Kobe told Metta to take Harden out. I remember a game a few months back where Kobe and Harden went at it all game.
          No way.

Artest don't take orders from nobody except from the voices in his head.

Comment

I wouldn't complain if they gave Meta the whole playoffs off for his antics.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
              I Love guys like Metta. He would've fit nicely on the Bad Boy teams of the 80's/90's.
              Imagine one of them named "World Peace". Oh the irony

Comment

The way this guy acts, he should've changed his last name to ******ed Psychopath. He needs to put his antics and unprofessional ways to good use by joining pro heavyweight Boxing and feuding with David Haye or Derick Chisora, even Tarver at CW. The NBA, MLB, NFL are professional man's sport which get a lot of tv coverage and don't tolerate guys like Artest. He's as unprofessional as they come.

Comment

H e needs his ass kicked

Comment

Harden is 10 rimes the player this ****** is. Used to like him when he played for the pacers, but he is bitch made. This is the same guy who got punked off by Wallace and ran into the crowd to fight some little guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X