Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So good ol' FLoyd crunched a few numbers and...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So good ol' FLoyd crunched a few numbers and...

and its not looking so good. Khan was the ultimate cherrypicking maximus and the numbers for the projected PPV sales must be sucking at an epic level. People are stupid, but an awful looking Khan, with no belt? awful fighitng form in the last two years? WTF? People just may not be THAT stupid after all.
    So now the only way out is at least fighting Maidana, which according to his own rigged poll didnt win.
    So what do you think? Floyd goes extreme cherrypicking and goes for Khan even if he loses money, or he changes his tune now trying to make a few millions?

still picks khan, no way would he discredit his very own Mayweather Promotions Poll by now choosing maidana

Comment

Does it matter what we think? no one knows who he's choosing right now.

Comment

It's not about numbers.

Floyd has seen Khan and he's shook.

He was hoping to fight .maidana and do the same old thing he's done beating a slow brawler but be lost the election.

Now he's gonna have to fight a live fish.

Comment

I think Floyd fights Khan just like it was planned months ago. I don't think Maidana was ever considered as a possible opponent even for one second. The rigged poll and talk of him fighting Maidana was all fake to try to show that Floyd will fight anyone to please his fans. I hope I am wrong and he does fight Maidana in May but I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I think Floyd fights Khan just like it was planned months ago. I don't think Maidana was ever considered as a possible opponent even for one second. The rigged poll and talk of him fighting Maidana was all fake to try to show that Floyd will fight anyone to please his fans. I hope I am wrong and he does fight Maidana in May but I doubt it.
            I think so too. Floyd has shown time and again that he would much rather look like sht than risk losing (ducking Pac, in spite of being his best payday fight) so going along his "safety first" modus operandi he will go for the shot to pieces Tomato Can.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
              It's not about numbers.

Floyd has seen Khan and he's shook.

He was hoping to fight .maidana and do the same old thing he's done beating a slow brawler but be lost the election.

Now he's gonna have to fight a live fish.
              Damn. There are still some Khan fans out there ? And ...not only that , they actually believe he's got a SHOT ?

Comment

Working...
              X