Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's some thats interested to see how Floyd would deal with Khan's style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You got 4 fights left for Floyd , I dont want to see any wasted and thats what Khan is , Floyd needs to fight Bradley or Manny , Garcia needs more maturing and Thurman needs to build up some more , Khan is just a glorified loser that will alway fold I think its a step backwood if Floyd fights him .

Bradley in May , Manny in Sept is what I want .

Comment

LMFAO I will post it again..."PAUL MCCLOSKY WAS MAKING KHAN MISS" HAHAHA

JUST STOP IT WITH THE KHAN HYPE PLEASE! He needs to take on at least at Top 5-10 Welterweight and beat the fighter IMPRESSIVELY then MAYBE just MAYBE we will believe he will give Mayweather problems

Time disrupt Speed and not many if any has better timing than Mayweather and on top of that and this is where Khan will ultimately lose...His Stamina Is ****! That dude gasses by the 4th Round!

Comment

I wonder if Khan has to sign with TMT to get the fight? HMmmmmmm

Comment

walks khan down. makes him gunshy.

stops him.

Simple as that

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
            And I admit I'm one of them. KO losses and all! Not saying I would favor Amir in the fight but I am intrigued to see how Floyd deals with the range and speed of Khan, a wrinkle many agree Mayweather has never faced. You know they say "styles make fights" What do you think?
            He dealt with Judas speed and he'll spar guys who are fast

Comment

- Khan has chin problems.

- He has never fought a true WW so we need to see how he reacts to that.

- Khan also needs to improve in certain areas.

Comment

i have no interest in seeing how Floyd deal's with Khan's style...Floyd beats him silly...and most likely accidentally knocks him out by round 8 or 9...

im interested in it because i think there is opportunity for it to be a MONSTER fight money wise in the UK...and a huge stadium event could bring a serious undercard with it....

I also like Khan...

Comment

People are getting a bit carried away, it's as though Mayweather would need to prove he is capable of something beyond what we've seen of him in order to beat Khan. Question shouldn't be ''How will Mayweather Jr. deal with Khan's speed'', the question should be ''How will Khan deal with Mayweather''.

Comment

I am sure there are those that want to see how Floyd handles Khan. I think Floyd will handle him with ease and win every round easily until he knocks him out which should not take more than a few rounds.

Comment

Khan has had too many chances where he has not consistently delivered.

Comment

Working...
                      X