No announcement yet.

Thomas Dulorme exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
    Naw broski there's better life outside of an online boxing community.Like making money, meeting women,enjoying life's finest things.Hurt?...(Margarito voice version) "NUNCAAA".
    but that **** about maniac was hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
      One word...complejo de inferioridad.
      One word Butthurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
        but that **** about maniac was hilarious

Bro,one word LA.

He lives in LA or so he says he 'lives' there.Isn't the weather sunny out there all year 'round? Theres celebrity life all around the area,with a ton of women,**** to do all week,surf, grab a water ice or something.**** go to one of the famous boxing gyms out there if your that into the sport.But no pudge wants to melt his lifetime hours on mother's dungeon and type his soul away in hopes of his valuable electronic points showing up on his bank account.I still roll when pudge tried to clean up his image and tried hard to make a political run once he found out NSB was inquiring a mod for the lounge.***** would of banned me by now to feel a lifetime accomplishment.

I wonder how long it took him to make that sig of Thomas Dulorme on his poor man's photoshop program.
        Last edited by AP♠; 10-29-2012, 04:56 PM.

Comment

holy shit, i've never seen such butthurt over a mediocre bum getting sparked out by a D-level fighter in my life .He was so excited rocking that faggot in his sig.

Comment

some ribbing is fine but some guys just take it tooo personal, boxing is a sport, enjoy it... you win you lose, big deal...

i propose a truce and a round of cold ones...

Comment

damn, ppl be taking Boxingscene serious. LOL. This stuff happens in boxing. Dulorme's chin got exposed with a good puncher. We can't deny that. We sha'll see where he goes from here. He did look pretty good at southpaw though. Not sure why he switched back.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                holy shit, i've never seen such butthurt over a mediocre bum getting sparked out by a D-level fighter in my life .He was so excited rocking that faggot in his sig.

Nice sig!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  Yeah he was,pinche Huracagado!! Dulorme was a chinless wonder, live with it!!!

Comment

Pityful to see all the non-boxing fans here just waiting for an opportunity that a PR fighters loses just to talk crap.

Their low self esteem is reflected.

If it makes them feel better about themselves let it be. Always the same bunch of idiots

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      Pityful to see all the non-boxing fans here just waiting for an opportunity that a PR fighters loses just to talk crap.

Their low self esteem is reflected.

If it makes them feel better about themselves let it be. Always the same bunch of idiots

pero tambien toma en cuenta papito, que estedes tambien hablan muchas cosas cuando le ganan a un mexicano.

Comment

Working...
                      X