Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should pacquaio dump ariza and hire conte instead?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, get rid of all suspicous of Ariza's illegal shakes to get in Conte, great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
      Yep, get rid of all suspicous of Ariza's illegal shakes to get in Conte, great idea.
      Mackie Shilstone is underrated due to not working with one fighter regularly.

Both Roy Jones and Hopkins hired him when moving up in weight. I like his program of evaluating your body first before implementing any hardcore drills.

Not to mention, he seems so fit he could participate with the fighter during the drills.

Comment

Forget trainers, Pacquiao needs to fight someone other than Marquez to remind everyone how devastating he really is.

Comment

PAC man needs to hire a better traininer and a better team IMO

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Forget trainers, Pacquiao needs to fight someone other than Marquez to remind everyone how devastating he really is.
            Agreed, preferably somebody with no countering ability, slow, flat footed & a non-existent defense.

Comment

Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
              I think ariza is shot. Pacquaio needs ATG conte now.
              Both are known for PEDS so that would dd fuel to the fire forthe people that think Pac is juicing.

Comment

Agreed, preferably somebody with no countering ability, slow, flat footed & a non-existent defense.
                No, just anyone but JM Marquez who has his number. Pacquiao blows the rest away.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                  I was reading an article or 2 about how Pac has been "straying" away from Ariza's strenuous workout routine, because it's difficult and he makes Pac work really hard.

Pac said that Ariza was right after his 3rd fight with JMM, Pac said he was disappointed with his performance, and that was why. He said he will go back to Ariza's rigorous training methods, and admitted it was wrong for him to slack off.

Pac never complained of leg cramps before he started slacking off. That's just want i read here and there. Don't know how much truth there is in it, but it sounds legit. Could be Pac is just getting older and time is taking it's toll.

But I'm expecting to see a more energized, "bouncy" Pac, using his strong legs for lateral movement, always turning his opponents and hitting them from all angels, if he does go back to Arizas training methods.
                  It's weird because he looked great physically, looked well conditioned, he did seem a bit tired towards the end but that happens to most fighters. It is true that he didn't always follow Ariza's training methods, I remember Pacquiao not wanting to partake in swimming and Ariza getting pissed, funny video. Gonna say though, Pacquiao's problem ain't conditioning, it's that he's not well schooled in certain areas like cutting off the ring. His ring IQ is decent at best...
                  Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 01-03-2012, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    It's weird because he looked great physically, looked well conditioned, he did seem a bit tired towards the end but that happens to most fighters. It is true that he didn't always follow Ariza's training methods, I remember Pacquiao not wanting to partake in swimming and Ariza getting pissed, funny video. Gonna say though, Pacquiao's problem ain't conditioning, it's that he's not well schooled in certain areas like cutting off the ring.
                    you know who's not well schooled in cutting off the ring?
                    floyd mayweather, did you see my gif thread?

Comment

The Margarito, Cotto, Mosley and Clottey who fought Pacquiao will blow Marquez away in round 1 so what is your point?

Comment

Working...
                      X