Collapse
No announcement yet.

How should you BREATHE while boxing???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How should you BREATHE while boxing???

Does anybody know the correct way

Breathe through your nose, out through your mouth I was always told.

Comment

yes, and dont hold hold breath while punching.

Comment

all the above

Comment

co sign the 2 above post

Comment

Calm your spirit within, stay focused, don't make unnecessary movements. You don't need to breather through your mouth, that is only for those who have wasted too much energy from their unnecessary movements.

It's not how you breathe, it's the energy you use.

You can also do it the easy way and just increase stamina by running miles and or hitting the boxing gym every single day, hit the punching bag, sparr a lot.

The top one is the mental way, the bottom one is the physical way. If you use both, you will be a force to be reckoned with.

I just made all of this up, I have been watching too much Dragonball Z. I am learning the ways of a Sayin so that I can use their mental toughness in my everyday life.

^Damn even I impress myself sometimes

Honestly I just wrote that off of common sense.

Comment

aka don't be nervous

Comment

Originally posted by Nota Loka PR View Post
                yes, and dont hold hold breath while punching.
                This one is good as well. A mistake that many people make and it is actually harder to do than just saying it.

Comment

to be honest you can say all the **** you want online, its only getting real if you go to a gym

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin'J View Post
                    to be honest you can say all the **** you want online, its only getting real if you go to a gym
                    I agree with this.

I remember the first time i visited a boxing gym i had a big smile in my face like if a kid just entered Toys R Us. I wanted to sparr with the best in there right away but the head coach didn't let me, I was 13.

Comment

Working...
                    X