Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does Kobe have to do to be considered better than Jordan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He needs to actually have a great finals. He had 1 great game this year. He needs to shoot 25 times to have more then 30. Just look at his finals numbers. Also he wasn't even the best player in his team when he won the 3 rings. Shaq is closer to jordan as far as being a great player. Kobe just plays like him so they compare the 2

the man shot43% pppfff..oh by the way if mj wouldn't of retired he would of won 8 straight

44% 5 4 and 25

49% 6 5 33

people put to much on regular season stats. Just look at the playoff number. Nothing special

You tell me about them playoff stats. Oh and mj was the best player on his team
    Last edited by KILLA RIGHT; 06-16-2009, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
      He needs to actually have a great finals. He had 1 great game this year. He needs to shoot 25 times to have more then 30. Just look at his finals numbers. Also he wasn't even the best player in his team when he won the 3 rings. Shaq is closer to jordan as far as being a great player. Kobe just plays like him so they compare the 2

the man shot43% pppfff..oh by the way if mj wouldn't of retired he would of won 8 straight

44% 5 4 and 25

49% 6 5 33

people put to much on regular season stats. Just look at the playoff number. Nothing special

You tell me about them playoff stats. Oh and mj was the best player on his team
      Jordan FG% in the finals 96-98
      VS. Sonics .415
      VS. Jazz .456
      VS. Jazz .427

Comment

Kobe wasnt the best player on his own team when he and Shaq won those 3 rings. Kobe didn't really come into his own until they were on their 3rd championship or when they went that 4th time and lost. Jordan on the otherhand was always that dude on his team... He won 6 as that dude... Kobe has won 1 as that dude. I'm gonna say Kobe needs at least 7 or 8 titles to even be mentioned in the same sentence as MJ. You also need to take into consideration that when MJ played it was mainly man up D... only ******* play this BS zone **** that Kobe gets the benefit of playing in. MJ also played in a day when centers were actually centers... These fools today would get ran outta the building by prime: Shaq, Hakeem, Robinson, Ewing, Mourning, Mutumbo...etc I'm sorry, but MJ had it harder than Kobe all the way around so its hard for me to even hear Kobe being the GOAT. I'd consider him as a top 10 guy for sure, but better than MJ? SHIIITTT... You must be on those rocks if you think that.

Comment

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
          jordan fg% in the finals 96-98
          vs. Sonics .415
          vs. Jazz .456
          vs. Jazz .427
          ha to bad there only half the finals he was in..look at the overall numbers and who was the best player in the team. Oh by the way jordan never lost 2 finals he was favored in

Comment

Originally posted by Texasboy34 View Post
            Kobe wasnt the best player on his own team when he and Shaq won those 3 rings. Kobe didn't really come into his own until they were on their 3rd championship or when they went that 4th time and lost. Jordan on the otherhand was always that dude on his team... He won 6 as that dude... Kobe has won 1 as that dude. I'm gonna say Kobe needs at least 7 or 8 titles to even be mentioned in the same sentence as MJ. You also need to take into consideration that when MJ played it was mainly man up D... only ******* play this BS zone **** that Kobe gets the benefit of playing in. MJ also played in a day when centers were actually centers... These fools today would get ran outta the building by prime: Shaq, Hakeem, Robinson, Ewing, Mourning, Mutumbo...etc I'm sorry, but MJ had it harder than Kobe all the way around so its hard for me to even hear Kobe being the GOAT. I'd consider him as a top 10 guy for sure, but better than MJ? SHIIITTT... You must be on those rocks if you think that.
            Plus now u get touched it's a foul. Pistons vs mj>>>any d kobe faced. When u drove to the basket u had hakeem,ewing,zo,robison mutombo,prime shaq...now who's there in the middle to stop u? Dwight the man that only put's his hands straight up against smaller men?

by the way im not saying kobe isn't a great player..probably around 10-20..but not no mj

Comment

Jordan created the Bulls Dynasty ! Kobe just become part of a Dynasty that has always been there and will continue to be. Karem, Magic, Shaq, Kobe etc, get it ?

Comment

VS. Sonics .415
                VS. Jazz .456
                VS. Jazz .427

brutal ownage.........killa right proving he is a twat once again

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                  That's not true, Kobe had about 2 inches on Jordan and is just as athletic as Jordan was in his prime. Both are gret athletes and it would be a war if they played 1on1.

The difference between the two INDIVIDUALLY isn't as much as people think. Jordan just had a much better team around him for much longer. People forget it took Jordan 7 years into his NBA career to win his first title.
                  get the **** outa here, Jordan was faster quicker and stronger than kobe, and a faaaar better defender than kobe..... go watch a prime Jordan from the ,80s and early 90's till then dont speak on ****

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                    VS. Sonics .415
                    VS. Jazz .456
                    VS. Jazz .427

hey dumb ****, jordan was in his mid 30's and still shot better thank kobe in his prime... when u compare kobe to jordan, ur disrespecting jordan with that.... Kobe aint even better than a prime tim duncan, lebron is a better player than kobe right now.... so dont compare him to the goat

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                      Before u call someone a twat at least defend yourself. So you think kobe is better?

Comment

Working...
                      X