Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

..BLIND POLL: If Race/Nationality/Ethinicity Didn't Exist...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fatmash View Post
    even no some of my fav fighters are american mexican ect ect if im been totaly honest with my self i wud say i like british fighters because there british!!!!!!!!! lets say if calzaghe hatton and haye were american id proply hate cal and haye!!!! id say hatton is the only one i wud like regardless, because of his personality and him been a realy likeable person but from the race point of view i dont give a **** about wot colour they are white black yellow makes no differnce to me !!
    Well, there's some honesty. That's refreshing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      I'm a fan of fighters of all different nationalities and ethnicities.. It wouldn't change at all.
      nuff said, race/colour/creed dont mean a thing to me.

Comment

I'm a white American and I can't really think of one white American boxer I'm really a big fan of....Pavlik maybe.

Comment

I'm black and.....my avatar says it all!

Comment

I like boxers who are nice and good. I like Vladimir the most because he is a true nice person. My father and I met him in Germany. I like Joe Calzaghe because my friend Lexi likes him, but also he seems like a nice good person too. I like Vitali, Kostya Tszyu, Lennox Lewis, and George Foreman. I always root for the good person.

Comment

I like boxers exclusively based on style and some personality, and by personality, its usually somebody who runs their mouth and backs it up. I make very few exceptions to this. Guys like Miranda who show very little boxing IQ but talk alot of ****, i aint too crazy about. Someone like Malignaggi is a big talker, but he is a mover, i like movers and guys with amazing quickness. Lineares is another guy, amazing talent.

I do know that racial dynamics are a mainstay in life, that cant be avoided no matter what.

Comment

Yes I would still be liking the same fighters.
                All my favorite Fighters are not Black and I am black.

Comment

Im not a fan of any particular race/nationality/ethnic backround. Im a fan of certain styles. Winky or Spinks could be my live in cousin, and i would still tell them both that they ****ing stink!

My top five favorite fighters are of all different ethnic backrounds.

Cotto
                  Pac
                  Juan Manuel Marquez
                  Pavlik
                  Berto

Comment

All of my favorite fighters have two ears and a nose. I'm picky that way.

Comment

yes, as you can see by my favorite active fighter in my sig

Comment

Working...
                      X