No announcement yet.

Gully Gad Records And Comentates Ether's butt kickin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gully Gad Records And Comentates Ether's butt kickin

Ether didn't want to leave the Club after he got caught selling that powder, he did eventually get tossed out so he started a fight outside and Gully started recording it.

Jokes aside, this video sucks. I hate seeing people getting jumped and out numbered.

But the guy recording it makes me crack up.

Comment

Fighting videos are hard to watch because they are very violent and you often see people get seriously hurt. However, the guy recording the video was pretty funny. It's like the guy is getting beat up and then the camera man goes "mmmm" like that dude who interviews Mayweather and then agrees with what Mayweather says. Like Mayweather will say, I ain't the greatest fighter of all time, I'm the best ever," and then that dude will go, "mmm," to show his approval.

Comment

Yea real tough guys. Human garbage.

Comment

3 on 1, they over did it.

But the funniest part was the very beginning how it starts at 0:00-0:01 with the white guy throwing a Joe Calzaghe-like flurry.

Why the hell do AA's always to have to jump people? They just can't see their guy get beat up. The white guy had the edge on the dreadlocks dude but then his boys came in to help. Nothing respectable about that at all. Damn his face was busted worse than how Jorge Arce's face gets after 12 rounds.

Comment

Cuts happen. I got cut over my eyebrow when I smoked my head on a roof and was pouring blood but I didn't even feel it. I only noticed I was cut after I felt it on my cheek dripping.

The kids all pumped up so he's feeling fine despite the beating but I guarantee you 15-20 mins later he started to lose his strength and get VERY light headed. He took more hits than Miley's bong.

Comment

Working...
            X