Collapse
No announcement yet.

Training Journal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly don't look that big...I must have heavy bones!

I have never done a 1RM, but have benched 410 for 4 reps before (about 2 months ago). Same for squats, have never done them heavy enough to do a 1RM. Have squatted 450 for 5 reps recently also.

Comment

I was chopping wood earlyer, then I stacked it by the house, pretty good workout I am sore right now.....

Comment

[quote:e15205960b="kaps"]I was chopping wood earlyer, then I stacked it by the house, pretty good workout I am sore right now.....[/quote:e15205960b]

That can be pretty damn good...any physical labour can do you good.

Look at a lot of the old school wrestlers from like 90 years ago, they were big guys who lived off the land...no weights, just chopping, lifting, carrying cows around etc.

Comment

I aint got no cows, I got some goats though.......

Comment

man i gotta get back lifting weights... im all week and softer now...

Comment

Will be in gym tonight after the most disappointing BJJ night ever. Things always seem better after throwing some weight around for me!

Comment

I got to roll against a friend of my brothers who is a black belt in TKD and said he could kick my ass.

It was fun putting him in a triangle

Comment

I absolutely positively sucked at BJJ tonight. I'm just not advancing as quickly as I'd like, it is all my fault though. My cardio is weak and I get tired out to quickly, and I can't be as aggresive as I'd like because of my cardio. I got tapped 3 times tonight and didn't tap anyone, the two guys I rolled with are probably a little more experienced than me but I need to get it together. **** I Suck. :evil:

Comment

hey. lets try to express some of these thoughts throught the forum. so i can keep up with you ****ers!

i am loosing motivation you *******s!
                    i want to see EVERYTHING.

Comment

Man you guys need to get pump before you roll. Listen to some music that gets you all worked up before you roll like I do. Thiers nothing like a song that makes you feel like kicking ass to make you have that extra edge.

Comment

Working...
                      X