Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why did mayweather and broner underestimate maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    face first brawler with little defense. seemed easy on paper. luckily floyd had pillow gloves as insurance. broner wasn't so lucky.
    Lets be real. With haters like you. Floyd could fight Godzilla & you would call him a cherry picker. I don't see Manny running to fight the guy like he did other Floyd leftovers like Hatton & Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by goodvibes View Post
      In all honesty, if Floyd never fought Maidana after the Broner win people wouldve said he ducked him. We have seen it happen numerous times here on this forum. It doesn't really matter who Floyd fights, people just love to hate the winner.
      no one was calling for a floyd-maidana fight after maidana beat broner. broner was an unproven ww who went life and death with paulie and maidana was a guy who was schooled by devon alexander. pretty sure people still wanted floyd to fight pac not maidana so if he fought pac they would say he's ducking maidana? sure maybe if he fought salka they would say he's ducking pac and maidana but just maidana no not even close.

Comment

just for the sake of argument Maidana is better than Rios and Algieri and I repeat just for the sake of argument.

Lets say Maidana is better than Rios and Algieri in Floyd vs Maidana 1

But it seems your logic is floyd err I mean flawed because Rios and Algierri is better than Maidana in Floyd vs Maidana 2

You and most other Floyd fans think that Maidana in Floyd vs Maidana 1 is the same Maidana in Floyd vs Maidana 2

Now I leave you the question why Maidana in Floyd vs Maidana 1 is not the same Maidana in Floyd vs Maidana 2. think and this time think using your brain

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          Because he lost every round to Devon alexander
          and then floyd stole devon's strategy for the rematch.

Comment

Pacquiao would destroy Maidana, and Amir Khan is much better than Maidana too.

Comment

Floyd probably thought that if Alexander and kotelnik can do it khan can do it then he could he probably do it too he also probably thought he was better than soto karass
              Last edited by emre belozoglu; 01-26-2015, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilist95 View Post
                Pacquiao would destroy Maidana, and Amir Khan is much better than Maidana too.
                Hey everybody this guy can predict the future! Why the hell isn't he using his talents for bigger things??

Comment

Originally posted by emre belozoglu View Post
                  Floyd probably thought that if Alexander kotelnik can do khan can do it then he could he probably thought he was better than soto karass
                  well he was wrong.

Comment

no one was calling for a floyd-maidana fight after maidana beat broner. broner was an unproven ww who went life and death with paulie and maidana was a guy who was schooled by devon alexander. pretty sure people still wanted floyd to fight pac not maidana so if he fought pac they would say he's ducking maidana? sure maybe if he fought salka they would say he's ducking pac and maidana but just maidana no not even close.
                    There were better fights out there the Floyd definiately. But at the time Maidana was coming off his biggest win of his career thus drawing buzz around him.

I could see it now, "stop running floyd from maidana, floyd" "he dropped broner so hell kill mayweather"

I really hope the Pac fight happens though. Even though if Floyd pulls the W people still wouldnt give him credit for it.

Comment

well he was wrong.
                      He certainly was

Comment

Working...
                      X