Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mayweather retires Undefeated if he fights Amir Khan and Pacman in next fights??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 clowns agreed he is TBE

Good poll btw

Comment

You should just have a simple yes or no vote instead of putting words in voters mouth. In order to vote that he retires undefeated I have to call Mayweather tbe which means he is the best fighter to ever box. Will I don't think he is tbe. He is a great fighter but not the best ever in my opinion. So I voted that he loses before he retires but he only loses to Pacquiao. I don't give Khan a snowball's chance in hell of beating Mayweather or even finishing the fight. Mayweather will knock Khan out if they fight in my opinion. I doubt Mayweather ever fights Pacquiao or Khan. I think Floyd's next fight will be with Cotto at a catchweight of 155 for the bogus,phony, BS lineal middleweight world title. That is just a feeling I have and I have no knowledge that he will fight Cotto next. It's just a guess.

Comment

He won't fight either one it will be Cotto and some other chump.Maybe Pacquaio should steal some lines from Clubber Lang ( Mr T ) and insult Floyd and tell his women if she wants a real man come with me

Comment

Khan beats Mayweather

Comment

Nobody cares about Mayweather. Truth be told, if Pac vs Mayweather doesn't happen, people will be like, "Mayweather who?"

Comment

Clearly Floyd doesnt think so, thats why he ducked both to fight a past it, 140lber he already beat, at a catchweight for a apaer title neither deserves.

Comment

Yes mayweather beat both of them, i dont see boxer under 160 who can beat mayweather.

anybody who said he has blue print for beating mayweather are deluded, Mayweather always adapt and win at the end of the night.

Comment

Floyd wins fights before the fight, cuz he doesnt pick fighters that actually pose a threat to him.

Comment

Both beats him, IMHO.

Comment

If Manny fought Floyd 2 x first and gave him tough fights I would not rule out Khan beating him in a year or so...

Floyd is slowing down and there comes a tipping point in any boxer's career when they get old quickly.

If Floyd fought Khan first - I believe he would UD Khan.

Basically Manny can soften up Floyd for Khan, win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X